PDA

View Full Version : New MG

HelloMyNameIs...
November 5, 2011, 8:49 PM
Hey guys. I just got into building gunpla and after finishing my first MG, i was wondering which one i should get next. Im stuck between Destiny and 00 Raiser. Please tell me your opinion on these kits and any other recommendable kits.
Thanks

ItsVince725
November 5, 2011, 9:06 PM
Destiny.

00 Raiser will have you spending money on LED units.

Kenico
November 5, 2011, 9:09 PM
Well i have the Destiny and it is a Superbly Must have, but on the other hand, my bro has the OO Raiser and its equally badass. so i THINK i can see the dilema....(time passes) id get the Destny it just looks so streamline and that Anti Ship Sword is a whole lot more cooler than the OO Raiser (but id still recommend getting this one next when you have the sufficient funds of course lol). so in summary, id go with the Destiny, then the OO Raiser (or OO Seven Swords for that matter).

As for any other kits, here are the following Recommendations:

MG

MG Hi-Nu (My most personal favorite Kit in my collection)
MG Wing Gundam (the original not the Katoki Ver.) (a personel favorite of my bro Ghost Shepperd)
MG F91 (if you like those kind of small gundams)
MG GNX
MG GM
MG Gundam MK II (i have the Titans Version, but GSAM has an AEUG Version as well, so whichever you like AEUG or Titans)
MG Nemo
MG Zeta 2.0 (i wont have this and the Nemo until Monday, but i still recommend it anyway lol)
MG Alex (MY First Kit which holds a special place in my heart, along with the anime that introed that badassed suit (and its badass pilot lol). its a little old for newcomers tastes and it doesnt have a peg to hold the weapons (like it really matters) but if you like the oldfasioned kits, this one is good to have a look at)

HG

HG Jegan ECOAS (truly got me back into HGs after a horrific encounter with a defective HG OO Raiser)
HG JESTA (i will be having that badboy soon)

MGS i dont have but hopefully will

MG Kampfer
MG Hi-Zack
MG Strike Noir
MG Quebley
MG Hyaku Shiki

Ill add more to this list when i find a fancy for some more. anyway i hope this will give you some choices on what you may be lookin for. BTW welcome to the forums lol

johnny sokko
November 6, 2011, 3:28 PM
Well i have the Destiny and it is a Superbly Must have, but on the other hand, my bro has the OO Raiser and its equally badass. so i THINK i can see the dilema....(time passes) id get the Destny it just looks so streamline and that Anti Ship Sword is a whole lot more cooler than the OO Raiser (but id still recommend getting this one next when you have the sufficient funds of course lol). so in summary, id go with the Destiny, then the OO Raiser (or OO Seven Swords for that matter).

As for any other kits, here are the following Recommendations:

MG

MG Hi-Nu (My most personal favorite Kit in my collection)
MG Wing Gundam (the original not the Katoki Ver.) (a personel favorite of my bro Ghost Shepperd)
MG F91 (if you like those kind of small gundams)
MG GNX
MG GM
MG Gundam MK II (i have the Titans Version, but GSAM has an AEUG Version as well, so whichever you like AEUG or Titans)
MG Nemo
MG Zeta 2.0 (i wont have this and the Nemo until Monday, but i still recommend it anyway lol)
MG Alex (MY First Kit which holds a special place in my heart, along with the anime that introed that badassed suit (and its badass pilot lol). its a little old for newcomers tastes and it doesnt have a peg to hold the weapons (like it really matters) but if you like the oldfasioned kits, this one is good to have a look at)

HG

HG Jegan ECOAS (truly got me back into HGs after a horrific encounter with a defective HG OO Raiser)
HG JESTA (i will be having that badboy soon)

MGS i dont have but hopefully will

MG Kampfer
MG Hi-Zack
MG Strike Noir
MG Quebley
MG Hyaku Shiki

Ill add more to this list when i find a fancy for some more. anyway i hope this will give you some choices on what you may be lookin for. BTW welcome to the forums lol

That's a nice list there, Kenyon. I'd like to add a bit to it, if you don't mind. I'd say get any of the Strike Gundams(ie. Strike E, Strike Rouge, Aile Strike...). I thought they were fun to build, and they look so darn cool with their Striker Packs. :)

HelloMyNameIs...
November 6, 2011, 7:05 PM
Thanks guys. Ill probably get destiny first so my infinite justice won't be lonely. Ill just have to wait until i get some money cuz im still a freshman in high school

johnny sokko
November 6, 2011, 7:40 PM
Good choice, man. That Destiny will complement IJ very nicely.

Kenico
November 6, 2011, 9:02 PM
That's a nice list there, Kenyon. I'd like to add a bit to it, if you don't mind. I'd say get any of the Strike Gundams(ie. Strike E, Strike Rouge, Aile Strike...). I thought they were fun to build, and they look so darn cool with their Striker Packs. :)

Not a problem man, id get those too. also and this is to all, if you have any recomms, feel free to add to this list of Recomms.