PDA

View Full Version : Avatar

GNzaku0023
February 2, 2011, 8:34 PM
Okay so this isn't really a game so much as it is just something cool to do.

Whenever you build a new kit, set an SD version of it as your avi, and a funny or famous quote from it's pilot.

It's just something fun to do, and I'm going to keep at it, so expect my avi to change a lot!!

Try to have fun with it!

SilverFrameAstray
February 7, 2011, 12:49 AM
I WIN! I HAVE AN SD AMATSU AS MY AVVIE! Was the last kit I built too.

I also have never changed my avvie, and never will.

But, I say I win your game. Actually, I won your game several months ago, before I went into your mind and incepted it.

RX-0
November 20, 2011, 6:35 PM
sorry man but my avatar and signature usually reflest whatever show i most recently watched (or whichever one i am obsessed with at the moment)

SilverFrameAstray
November 20, 2011, 8:30 PM
Which is funny, because I have never seen a scolipede gundam. Let alone an SD version.

Exia
November 20, 2011, 9:04 PM
sorry man but my avatar and signature usually reflest whatever show i most recently watched (or whichever one i am obsessed with at the moment)

I take it that means right now you're obsessed with Exia and Atsraea.

RX-0
November 23, 2011, 11:56 AM
Meh, anything 00 in general. Mostly Exia, I just wanted to point out the obvious about the Astrea

RX-78-2
November 23, 2011, 12:02 PM
I am glad there is no scolipede gundam because pokemon black and white should not be mixed with something as awesome as gundam.

RX-0
November 23, 2011, 6:44 PM
2069well sorry to dissapoint you RX-78-2 but there has already been a gundam pokemon crossover

RX-78-2
November 23, 2011, 7:53 PM
Well I hate sinnoh also but at least it is not unova.

RX-0
November 23, 2011, 8:30 PM
True true I have to agree

Exia
November 25, 2011, 4:56 AM
2069well sorry to dissapoint you RX-78-2 but there has already been a gundam pokemon crossover

Hell yeah, I can agree with Gallade Gundam but FUDGE the other one.

Hunter Darkwolf
May 7, 2014, 1:33 PM
mine would be the 1)MG unicorn gundam or my )MG mobile pod ball ver.ka. The mg unicorn was that bad as for the build itself but had a few parts break ( which was a first for me) but I guess it would have to be the mg ball ver.ka due to those tiny little red wires.The Ball itself isn't that bad until you come to the part with those wires modelers beware. :lol:

Umm no comment

Zaku
May 7, 2014, 9:54 PM

I suddenly want to build a Charazard custom Gundam now.