PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for a new Forum.

Zeta-G
September 26, 2010, 9:11 PM
You should add a general Anime and/or Mecha Anime section, since GSAM does sell merchandise from other shows.
Aura Battler Dunbine, Ideon, Macross, Votoms, Code Geass, and others are all good shows for discussion.
The Dunbine-Ideon cheap knockoff named Evangelion is not one of them... :D

Akuma
September 29, 2010, 3:26 AM
You should add a general Anime and/or Mecha Anime section, since GSAM does sell merchandise from other shows.
Aura Battler Dunbine, Ideon, Macross, Votoms, Code Geass, and others are all good shows for discussion.

OMG I love you for mentioning Dunbine. Here, have a cookie *gives*

I'm a Dunbine fangirl. :3

Zeta-G
September 29, 2010, 3:40 PM

OMG I love you for mentioning Dunbine. Here, have a cookie *gives*

I'm a Dunbine fangirl. :3
Sweet. Feel free to PM me about it (at least until they make a general anime forum here).

m1ck3y
September 30, 2010, 1:01 PM

You got it :)

Zeta-G
October 21, 2010, 12:39 AM
In one of the other topics, one of the members (I think it was GNzaku or silver frame astray) suggested that this site should have like an RPG (Role Playing Game) board. I thought I'd pass the suggestion along here, since this sub forum is likely to be the one checked most often by the Gundam Forums Administrator.

Kamari13
October 21, 2010, 1:38 PM
A RPG sounds pretty cool to me , you got my vote. 8-)

m1ck3y
October 21, 2010, 1:48 PM
Do you mean a forum for general RPG's or specific ones? Table-top or video game? I'm all ears for new forum suggestions, just let me know what you all would like to see.

-M1ck3y

Zeta-G
October 21, 2010, 3:30 PM
Do you mean a forum for general RPG's or specific ones? Table-top or video game? I'm all ears for new forum suggestions, just let me know what you all would like to see.

-M1ck3y
I think they were referring to a text based one; I'm having difficulty putting it into words ( mechatalk.net has a description under one of their forums which can explain it).

CKai Cydek
February 13, 2012, 1:52 AM
Will there ever be a forum dedicated to non-Gundam mecha kits? I personally collect a lot of mecha aside from Gunpla, but I don't know how many forum users might be interested and if there will be enough to warrant such a forum. Perhaps a poll?

Asterisk
February 13, 2012, 6:59 AM
Actually, I'm completely for this. I've built a handful of Super Robot Wars kits, at least one Armored Core kit and most of Kotobukiya's Rockman kits.

squeam
February 13, 2012, 8:34 AM
I'm down, too. I have Kero-pla, Eva-pla and hopefully someday some Zoid...-pla?