PDA

View Full Version : SD Gundam ONLINE in ENGLISH!!

GundamOO
October 24, 2011, 5:46 PM
Did anybody sign up for this?? Looks awesome!! :D
check out their video: http://sdgo.ogplanet.com/en/teaser.og
If you signed up for their beta test goign on rite now PM me and see you ON THE BATTLEFIELD!!
:evil:

SilverFrameAstray
October 24, 2011, 9:37 PM
I'm wondering if my crap graphics card will run this.

DragoninDisguise
October 25, 2011, 2:44 PM
I'm pretty sure RX-0 is gunna' be doin' that. RX-78-2 I think is doin' a different one though. ................ on second thought you should probably talk to them to get the details, all that I remember is what RX-0 told me earlier today.

RX-78-2
October 25, 2011, 4:54 PM
I am going to coordinate you and rx-0s entrance to this I played the KR version and there is already a thread for this now I feel Elite! Yes I will be playing this oh and SFA the graphics card won't ruin it!

GNzaku0023
October 25, 2011, 5:35 PM
Imma try and get in on it

Zechs36
October 25, 2011, 9:02 PM
I'm already signed up to try the beta as well

RX-0
October 25, 2011, 9:21 PM
beta tester woot, woot

SilverFrameAstray
October 26, 2011, 1:31 AM
No no, what I mean, is if it has too high of a framerate with graphics that I can't toggle down enough, my graphics card will seppuku all over my craptop.

EDIT.
Just locked in for Beta.

Squee
October 26, 2011, 3:33 AM
Already have an inactive acct on taiwan server. Can't bring my awesome hanger of suits to the US one, so i shall ignore. XD

WintersWolf
October 26, 2011, 5:55 AM
For anyone that hasn't been selected for beta you can get a closed beta key right here: http://mmogames.com/gamenews/4569/sd-gundam-capsule-fighter-online-closed-beta-key-giveaway

Can't wait! Going to be epic.

RX-78-2
October 30, 2011, 10:40 AM
You can go ahead and download now!

Kenico
October 30, 2011, 1:30 PM
I only have one question: is it free to play?

RX-78-2
October 30, 2011, 2:39 PM
Yes it is however this a cash shop too with reasonable prices.

Kenico
October 30, 2011, 6:51 PM
You lost me on that last one...could you Decode that one in English?

RX-78-2
October 30, 2011, 7:05 PM
I'm sorry I was in a rush. It is free to play however they do have a reasonably priced cash shop for actual money.

Kenico
October 30, 2011, 7:16 PM
Sweet. thanks for Decoding that RX.

SilverFrameAstray
October 31, 2011, 5:13 AM
I'm all set for Nov. 2nd. Just gotta make sure I can run the game, and if I can, errybody goin down.

Kenico
October 31, 2011, 6:06 AM
Right now im in the middle of Downloading it, and well see what its like when done.

EDIT: Just Signed up on the Game, cant wait for the 2nd Tommorrow

RX-0
November 1, 2011, 7:19 PM
got it, downloaded it, waited for it, still waiting, still waiting...... rereading it and realizeing that i read it wrong and it starts tomorrow, opps (facepalm)

Kenico
November 1, 2011, 8:58 PM
Dont worry RX-0, i read it wront too, it happens to all of us. lol

Kenico
November 2, 2011, 3:04 AM
Whelp, its the 2nd, and...(swallows pride)...i have no clue what to do to start playing, im i too early or what? if any are playing either right now or later on down the road, could you give instructions to both me and others that are kinda stuck on how to start playn. thanks to those who respond.

Zechs36
November 2, 2011, 1:48 PM
I keep getting a message saying that I don't have permission to connect

Zechs36
November 2, 2011, 2:51 PM
*Edit*

I just got an email from their support saying the BETA won't be online until 4 pm PST/ 7 pm EST

RX-78-2
November 2, 2011, 7:12 PM
I still can't connect!

Kenico
November 3, 2011, 12:19 AM
Im at the site but for some reason i cant even start the game. what gives!!

EDIT: apparently, they are suffering from Technical Difficulties, not a good thing on your first night.

RX-78-2
November 3, 2011, 7:01 AM
I got on but I could not enter a name.

Kenico
November 3, 2011, 2:43 PM
how did you get on?

RX-78-2
November 3, 2011, 6:10 PM
Use the launcher.

SilverFrameAstray
November 3, 2011, 10:03 PM
If anybody wants to add me I'm MichelobRauer.

I ranked up a couple times so far. I started with a Training MS-B which is pretty much just a zaku II and now I have a Zaku II FZ. Which is cool because the bazooka is nice.

Kenico
November 4, 2011, 1:44 AM
Just outta curiosity, have you found a Zudah?

Well guys, as much as i hate to do this, but this game has been nothing but trouble for me than its worth. so im gonna remove it from my systems and was my hands of this whole thing. sorry guys looks like i wont be fighting with you guys online, but i cant let this bother me any longer.

RX-78-2
November 4, 2011, 2:51 PM
There is no zudah yet in any version. hey SFA how did you enter a nickname!

SilverFrameAstray
November 4, 2011, 2:56 PM
Just outta curiosity, have you found a Zudah?

Well guys, as much as i hate to do this, but this game has been nothing but trouble for me than its worth. so im gonna remove it from my systems and was my hands of this whole thing. sorry guys looks like i wont be fighting with you guys online, but i cant let this bother me any longer.

I mean, I think you should reinstall and try again. Maybe you just didn't get into beta or something. I know I can get in, but my brother can't.

No I have not seen a Zudah, but I hope for one.

Now I have my training Zaku, the Zaku II FZ, Red Frame Astray, Gouf, and a Xamel. I sold a GINN High Maneuverability type, Dagger and GM Sniper for the Xamel.

I'mANewtypeToo!
November 8, 2011, 6:07 PM
I've been playing this game for almost a year on the Korean server. ^^ It's really fun, and the suits are just really amazing. They get better and better as they come out (though more and more powerful and harder to deal with using old suits T_T).

RX-0
November 20, 2011, 2:59 PM
Ugh usually November takes a long time but now with the open beta coming out in December it is torture

Kenico
November 20, 2011, 3:44 PM
I may give it a second Shot Come December.

RX-78-2
December 11, 2011, 3:51 PM
There is a new gundam mmo coming out in japan with the title Mobile Suit Gundam Online
and they are on alpha you can play as Feddies Or Zeon. Here is the official website if you want to check it out! It looks amazing too!

http://gow.bandainamco-ol.jp/

Zeon's RedComet
December 12, 2011, 3:34 AM
Hmmm U.C Gundam online anyone?

Yeah but in all seriousness...I won't get my hopes up for it lasting to long, though that new SD thing seems to be doing well so here's hopeing that this dose well too. (Cause if it dose it'll be a for sure buy/download for me)

Exia
December 12, 2011, 4:04 AM
Hell, if the controls are decent even I'd play it. Strictly on the Zeon side of course.

SilverFrameAstray
January 12, 2012, 4:36 AM
So I know for a fact that both GNZ and I play this and have quite some nice suits.

I love this game and we wanted to start a Gundam Forums only clan.

Who all else plays?

Asterisk
January 12, 2012, 7:38 AM
Once I upgrade my laptop next month, I might pick this up, see how I like it.

ItsVince725
January 12, 2012, 11:27 AM
I just started playing yesterday.

But I did snag a few suits.

SilverFrameAstray
January 13, 2012, 12:50 PM
I just started playing yesterday.

But I did snag a few suits.

Neato~

Hopefully we can get the motivation to start this clan up. Because it would be cool. And stuff.

BTW, C rank matches are the best. I have more fun with C ranks than anything else.

ItsVince725
January 13, 2012, 1:00 PM
Surprisingly enough, the best suit I have is a CR-rank GINN.

It's better than my Serpent and my Galbaldy Beta.

GNzaku0023
January 13, 2012, 1:22 PM
My best suits are my A Rank Strike Gundam at a Custom 1 level and my custom painted C Rank Leo at Custom 1 level. I was shooting so hard for a Gebera Tetra but pulled like 6 nether gundams and like 3 Guncannons.

RX-0
January 14, 2012, 10:38 AM
this may make me sound like a complete idiot but how do you get a ms to custom level one? i'm trying to make a suit but it requires a custom one suit and i dont know how to get one.

GNzaku0023
January 14, 2012, 11:40 AM
You've gotta grind the suit up. Just play pvp matches to get the unit's xp up.

ItsVince725
January 14, 2012, 12:19 PM
So wait, a suit that has no Custom level can gain one?

Because every time I get a suit from the capsule machine, it says "OVER CUSTOM" or something in the bottom.

Gale
January 14, 2012, 8:49 PM
I just started playing this today! Got some of my favorite suits too. GM custom, Sandrock, 105 Strike(custom painted!), Gouf Flight, and agreed, C-ranks are the best!

ItsVince725
January 14, 2012, 10:04 PM
I got my GINN up to Custom 1, I got a BR Heavyarms out of the capsule machine, and I leveled up some other suits too. But the Heavyarms has a weird firing pattern.

SilverFrameAstray
January 16, 2012, 8:09 PM
My Gaza-C is custom 2.

I had a DINN vs Aries battle with GNZ yesterday. G.O.D. I love my DINN.

Gale
January 16, 2012, 10:14 PM
My GM Custom is at Over-Custom level 6~
Though, the points used to purchase protection for the OCing has prevented me from decorating it:(
Still a lot of fun though! I can easily take down B-rank units, 'tis fun shooting down Gundams.

ItsVince725
January 16, 2012, 11:12 PM
My GINN is at Custom 3, but it still needs MORE POWAH.

I'm still trying to get Wing Gundam/Wing Zero and to level up my Psycho Gundam to Veteran.

swtor98
February 13, 2012, 1:42 AM
I have already signed up on ths website,I found it very good,anybody can sign up and watch videos.

TwilightKing
March 18, 2012, 10:19 PM
I got an account recently and my user name is TwilightKing.

swtor98
March 19, 2012, 1:01 AM
I will try to get on it.

RX-0
April 1, 2012, 5:13 PM
is anyone else having problems, for the past few weeks everytime i try to get on the entire game launcher and webpage just shuts down and the task manager says none of them are responding. please help if you can

GNzaku0023
April 1, 2012, 8:45 PM
Yeah, My updater freezes then crashes. Thanks OG Planet.

Zechs36
April 9, 2012, 10:04 AM
Anyone know how to obtain blueprints?

ItsVince725
April 9, 2012, 1:38 PM
Anyone know how to obtain blueprints?

You buy them from the shop.

Go to the Units section and then click the tab for Blueprints.

RX-0
April 14, 2012, 2:54 PM
haven't played this game in months my last login was Dec. 7th 2011 as GNzaku said thanks OGplanet

ItsVince725
April 14, 2012, 4:18 PM
This game kicks my ass and makes me call it daddy...

Would be a lot easier if they fixed the game pad support and put it back in.

alphachruch
October 7, 2012, 7:19 PM
My SDGO name is alphachruch or alphachruch2. made it during the North America SDGO beta testing. friend me. and if you are gonna friend me then let me know by messaging me on the forum so I know who you are. Ya my name is AlphaChruch.

Newtype Andy
October 13, 2012, 8:39 AM
I'm still playing the crap out of this.

IGN is NewtypeAndy.

RX-0
October 13, 2012, 9:40 AM
i'm on this game SOOOOO much my screen name is ChunkNuggets28

OlNems
October 14, 2012, 3:02 PM
This one sucks donkey ***** compared to the other versions trust me

Newtype Andy
October 18, 2012, 2:46 AM
Eh, it's fine now.

ItsVince725
October 18, 2012, 12:16 PM
Oh yeah, we got a heavy duty update that made the game so much better.

You can grind Expert Apsalus II for an hour and pull in a bunch of blueprints for free. I have crap luck and even I got two BPs from one grind session.

GundamGirl
April 27, 2013, 11:12 PM
I love this game @.@ graphics are amazing. Anyone here play?:0
Or rather, does anyone here play often?:p need more people to play with

Bossguy
April 28, 2013, 11:30 AM
I wanna play that so bad... Well, if you see a BossguyPlanet somewhere in a game, you'll know who it is!

*edit*

Can this work on mac?

*edit* (again)

No it can't!

Rahhhgh!

GundamGirl
April 29, 2013, 6:18 AM
I wanna play that so bad... Well, if you see a BossguyPlanet somewhere in a game, you'll know who it is!

*edit*

Can this work on mac?

*edit* (again)

No it can't!

Rahhhgh!

A lot of people say there's a way to play on Mac, and I've heard a few players in-game say they were using a Mac.
I found this on Google, perhaps it might help a little
http://ggftw.com/forum/sd-gundam-capsule-fighter-online/89588-ability-run-mac.html

ChaosEvaUnit
July 19, 2014, 10:31 AM
Excuse the Necro, but does anybody still play this?
I just discovered this recently and I'm really interested, but I'm a little sceptical about it. I've found OGPlanet games to be pretty Pay2Win in the past and it's a little off putting.
Don't get me wrong, if I enjoy a game enough I'm not shy to throw some cash at it. God only knows how much money I've spent on F2P games over the years.
I'm just looking for some advice from some active players!
Does the game require a bit of financial investment to really get going?
Should I fork out some dough to get started?
Just how beneficial is it to spend money on the game?
I realise it's a Gashapon based Item Mall, how good is the RNG in relation to how much money you need to fork out to justify the pulls?
If I was an F2P player, would I get completely dicked on by paying players?
Is the game decently balanced? I realise how hard it is to reach true balance in these kinds of games, so a bit of OP/UP here and there is understandable.

Like I said, if I enjoy a game, I want to give back to the Devs and thus don't mind paying for content. I've payed 40 for brand new console games that I've played for 1 hour, countless times, but F2P games let you try before you buy indefinitely, and I appreciate that.

Just let me know anything you think might be useful, don't feel like you need to answer all my questions to reply!

Ultra
July 19, 2014, 6:46 PM
Never mind. The title of the thread was misleading. The name of the game is SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online! There's more than one SD game. I play the one by Joyfun.

Sinervale
July 19, 2014, 8:42 PM
I've just recently got into it...so I wouldn't mind throwing down and learning the game that way instead of the single player missions.