PDA

View Full Version : question about w/ clear pieces

Allelujah
January 17, 2011, 8:54 PM
guys question again , I am thinking of buying a mastergrade again from the internet.. it says w/ clear pieces..
the question is , are the clear pieces come with an extra non clear piece?? Example. a left arm is having a clear piece, does it mean it also have a left arm non clear piece??

squeam
January 17, 2011, 8:56 PM
Yes, that's exactly what it means. You get a duplicate runner that comes molded in clear plastic. Also, caps lock was on again :geek:

Skittles
January 17, 2011, 8:57 PM
Yes. It's the standard kit with bonus clear pieces. You can build the kit either way.

I've always thought clear kits were kinda creepy in some weird way. Yet I have a few waiting to be built...

(Only exception is Blitz, who makes sense as a clear kit!)

Allelujah
January 17, 2011, 8:59 PM
ohh so it always have a duplicate on every piece? I am just making it clear ' coz i hate the clear pieces.

squeam
January 17, 2011, 9:00 PM
Yessir. You will have all regular color pieces. Maybe I'll a take a pic later tonight. (thx for cap-fix)

Allelujah
January 17, 2011, 9:01 PM
hahaa no big deal on it. :D just tell me if I made something wrong :D

Zeta-G
January 17, 2011, 9:10 PM
Clear parts campaign kits have a single runner molded in clear parts in addition to all of the runners included with the regular model kit; you still get the parts to build a complete normal-looking kit. Some other kits have special editions featuring transparent parts (molded in various colors) that replace the normal runners; such kits ar usually marked as "Crystal" variants or something similar.

Also, seeing as how this forum is owned and run by Gundam Store and More, it would probably be polite (for lack of a better word) if you would refrain from bringing up their direct competitors. If you're going to buy from GSAM's competitors, that's fine; just try not to mention the competitor by name. :)

SilverFrameAstray
January 17, 2011, 9:18 PM
Clear parts campaign kits have a single runner molded in clear parts in addition to all of the runners included with the regular model kit; you still get the parts to build a complete normal-looking kit. Some other kits have special editions featuring transparent parts (molded in various colors) that replace the normal runners; such kits ar usually marked as "Crystal" variants or something similar.

Also, seeing as how this forum is owned and run by Gundam Store and More, it would probably be polite (for lack of a better word) if you would refrain from bringing up their direct competitors. If you're going to buy from GSAM's competitors, that's fine; just try not to mention the competitor by name. :)

Lawlz at added explanation.

I dunno, we all order from GSAM first, it's just in desperate times we get them from someone else. They know we're loyal.

Zeta-G
January 17, 2011, 9:31 PM

Lawlz at added explanation.

I dunno, we all order from GSAM first, it's just in desperate times we get them from someone else. They know we're loyal.
Which is why I said just don't mention the competitor's name. Just say, "I'm looking at getting a master grade". Leaving out the competitor's name changes nothing important about the question. Also, I could understand if I was last year, given GSAM's 8 month long supply issues.

Also what's so funny about my explanation? (especially since when I began to type it, there was only one reply to the topic)

SilverFrameAstray
January 17, 2011, 9:47 PM
I had guessed haha. It was just the long explanation became invalid and made it look redundant.

squeam
January 17, 2011, 10:00 PM
Here's a picture of MG O.Y.W. Gundam holding his clear parts runner. As you can see, all normal color parts are accounted for.