PDA

View Full Version : Deathscythe Hell Custom Wings help

Nilrat
October 20, 2011, 3:29 AM
Hey guys, mild Gundam enthusiast here with a bit of assembly trouble. I recently bought the EW edition of Deathscythe Hell Custom and, for most intents and purposes, the main body is finished. Trouble is I'm trying to complete his active cloak but just can't seem to get either sides of the wings to attach right. If anyone could give me some tips on this I'd be eternally grateful as it's been driving me insane.

Nilrat
October 31, 2011, 5:39 PM
Bump. Please guys, I REALLY need help with this, the tabs just seem to keep falling out from the inside and the middle piece between each wing just won't close, making the tab portions fall out. I want to get these wings done so badly

Exia
October 31, 2011, 5:46 PM
What grade is it? 1/144 or 1/100 or Master Grade? Are you able to post any pictures of this problem?

Nilrat
October 31, 2011, 8:33 PM
Ah yes, it's the 1/100 Master Grade EW version

Exia
November 1, 2011, 7:03 PM
Sorry, I can't help you. I don't build MGs. Here's a link to an already completed Deathscythe Hell MG, maybe the pics could help you figure it out.

http://dalong.net/review/mg/m141/m141_p.htm

Nilrat
November 1, 2011, 7:34 PM
Sadly, none of the pics help, I can't get those tabs to fit in right so it just juts out and no matter how I work them around they don't seem to want to go in

Nilrat
November 1, 2011, 8:17 PM
*facepalms* Oh god, I just got it... I had the tabs reversed, I must've mixed up the numbers in my head. I feel like such a moron

Kenico
November 1, 2011, 9:04 PM
there there (taps Nilrat on head) it happens to all of us, we are all human...lol...