PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Kit That You Own

Red
October 18, 2011, 2:11 PM
Really surprised there hasn't been a thread of this yet. Either that or I have failed to see it. Anyway, as the title says, what kit in your collection do you feel is your favorite? Or a kit you had the most fun building?

Since I can never make up my mind on things like these, it's a three-way tie between the HGAW Gundam X, MG Hi-Nu, and MG Mk. II AEUG. Being my absolute favorite Gundam, X was a given. Besides that it has very good articulation, especially in the torso and the ankles. Both the Hi-Nu and Mk. II have very intricate and detailed assembly in their legs. Both of them also come with display stands which is always a plus.

An honorable shout-out goes to my old HGUC Z'Gok. I was really surprised by the poses that guy could do.

Let's hear 'em.

Kenico
October 18, 2011, 2:39 PM
REALLY Personal favorite in my collection: gotta give it to my MG Hi-Nu Gundam. the design is great, the articulation is smooth, and the weapons (including the Fin Funnels) are awesome. thats pretty much i have to say for my Top Favorite.

2nd place goes to the NT-1 Alex, which was my 1st MG and the kit that got me back into Gunpla after my horrific encounter with a faulty HG OO Raiser.

RX-0
October 18, 2011, 4:14 PM
i woulsd have o go with my hg chars z'gok ( it was my first model) second wuold be my hg zaku 2 ( first custom kit) and third would be my mg epyon (once yu've built it you are never the same)

SilverFrameAstray
October 18, 2011, 4:46 PM
It's a tie between my HGUC Zudah or the NG 1/100 Amatsu. Both of them are just lovely.

om3rta
October 19, 2011, 6:33 PM
Favorite: MG Deahtscythe Hell Custom EW. Was my first MG. No stickers/decals or custom paint. Still really cool.

Runner Up: PG Strike. Other than the flimsy fingers that fall off all the time while posing, it's pretty much perfect.

Least favorite: MG unicorn. Flimsy joints and action base connector isn't much of a connector, more of a plastic seat for you to balance Unicorn on. Still looks cool :p

ItsVince725
October 19, 2011, 8:10 PM
Master Grade Gundam Epyon, definitely.

The damned thing is beautiful.

squeam
October 19, 2011, 8:18 PM
So hard to decide...

MG: Exia Ignition, Zeta 2.0 HD, Turn A, The O
HG: 0 Gundam, Gabthley, Beginning Gundam, Asshimar, Gaddess
SD: Strike Noir, Wing EW

Red
October 19, 2011, 10:17 PM

Agreed with full force.

johnny sokko
October 22, 2011, 11:02 PM
I'd have to say my fave kits I've built are MG God Gundam and MG Zaku II Char's Custom.

johnny sokko
October 22, 2011, 11:06 PM

Hell yea, that thing is sick! Even though I don't own one...yet, I still drool everytime I see it on GSAM's website. lol

Squee
October 27, 2011, 12:27 AM
MG Sinanju. Followed by MY Crossbone X2 MG