PDA

View Full Version : Master Grade Gundam Mk II 2.0

ItsVince725
October 14, 2011, 4:01 PM
Which one should I get?

Gundam Store has the rare HD Color AEUG edition, but it doesn't come with the neat launch-pad, and neither does either Titans color version...but the HD Color versions are the only one in stock!

Kenico
October 15, 2011, 1:21 AM
That depends, they are the same critter, your just choosing between color differecnes. do you like AEUG or Titans? me? i got the Titans Version for my birthday (sadly UPS dropped the ball for two weeks and had to cancel and reorder it will be here by monday) and i cant wait for it to get here. i like the Titans version but thats just me. so stated its your call.

Zeon's RedComet
October 15, 2011, 2:41 AM
Yeah I'd go by color prefrance. I my self would go for the Titans, mainly because I like the darker color schemes.

Kenico
October 15, 2011, 2:44 AM
Yeah I'd go by color prefrance. I my self would go for the Titans, mainly because I like the darker color schemes.

Amen to that brother. lol

ItsVince725
October 15, 2011, 9:37 AM
I prefer the AEUG colors because of the catapult, but I can't find it or the Clear Parts edition anywhere.

Kenico
October 15, 2011, 9:51 AM
Well if you like the AEUG colors then go for the gold dude, even without the cool Base and clear parts its still a good kit (from what ive heard, i wont know until monday). but if you still want those gimmicks, try Gundam Planet.