PDA

View Full Version : QUESTION..

Allelujah
January 2, 2011, 12:26 AM
ON WHAT SITE DO YOU GUYS WATCH GUNDAM?? I WANT AN ENGLISH SUB or DUB on it.. :D

Allelujah
January 2, 2011, 1:22 AM
ANOTHER QUESTION.
CAN I USE A VISA GIFT CARD for the payment to this gundamstoreandmore.com??

GNzaku0023
January 2, 2011, 1:27 AM
First, stop typing with caps lock on, it's incredibly annoying. Second, Zeta-G, please for the love of god set this kid straight. Third, stop posting excessively. There is an edit button on every one of your posts, use it to your advantage. Fourth, read over the rules and guidelines again. I think you may have missed a few things.

Zeta-G
January 2, 2011, 1:30 AM
No discussing illegal fansubs/DVD rips. Do it again and I WILL contact a mod; such talk is against the rules of the forum.

As for sites legally licensed to stream Gundam shows, Crunchyroll has a couple of the shows up (First, Zeta, Wing and 00), ANN did too last I checked, and finally Bandai has an official YouTube channel (off the top of my head, i think their channel is called AnimeChannel). Hope that helps.

Edit: GNZ is right; typing in all caps is annoying, and also bear in mind that it is the internet equivalent of yelling at a person.

Allelujah
January 2, 2011, 1:52 AM
oops sorry for that, wait i'll review the rules and regulations of this forum.. again sorry my mistake..
just tell me if I did something wrong, thanks :D

ZeonPeon
January 17, 2011, 5:08 PM
No discussing illegal fansubs/DVD rips. Do it again and I WILL contact a mod; such talk is against the rules of the forum..

Dude who ever said illegal? Chill out man, we know it against the forum laws but you don't have to get so offended by the slightest addition of *watch Gundam* and *website* in the same sentence.

And please stop typing all caps, had a nightmare that you had my phone number and all were typed in CAPS. :cry: It was terrible.

Zeta-G
January 17, 2011, 5:49 PM
No discussing illegal fansubs/DVD rips. Do it again and I WILL contact a mod; such talk is against the rules of the forum..

Dude who ever said illegal? Chill out man, we know it against the forum laws but you don't have to get so offended by the slightest addition of *watch Gundam* and *website* in the same sentence.

And please stop typing all caps, had a nightmare that you had my phone number and all were typed in CAPS. :cry: It was terrible.
Dude, he acknowledged his mistake. Also I gave information as to where he could find Gundam legally licensed for online viewing.