PDA

View Full Version : I've got

GNzaku0023
December 31, 2010, 9:37 PM
about 30 dollars to spend on Gunpla. Suggestions????

squeam
December 31, 2010, 9:48 PM
HG Qan[T] is fun, lots of playability. Although, it seems like the best bang for your 30 bucks is RG Gundam. That HG Beginning Gundam is pretty unique. Deal of the Week HG Legend is ony $10!!! You could snag it and another value HG. Like maybe a Black Tri-Star Zaku I. MG Nemo $30.35---get a Zeta grunt MG (it's a nifty kit!).

or you could donate it to one of your ForumFriends :lol:

GNzaku0023
December 31, 2010, 9:51 PM
HG Qan[T] is fun, lots of playability. Although, it seems like the best bang for your 30 bucks is RG Gundam. That HG Beginning Gundam is pretty unique. Deal of the Week HG Legend is ony $10!!! You could snag it and another value HG. Like maybe a Black Tri-Star Zaku I. MG Nemo $30.35---get a Zeta grunt MG (it's a nifty kit!).

Lol I wouldn't mind a few donations myself. I want the Quan[T], but it's sold out, the RG, although unique, doesn't really interest me, I've got a 1/100 legend, and I might go for the Zeta kit. Maybe lol

Zeta-G
December 31, 2010, 9:55 PM
A master grade Ball. For destroying of course. :twisted:

squeam
December 31, 2010, 10:07 PM

Lol I wouldn't mind a few donations myself. I want the Quan[T], but it's sold out, the RG, although unique, doesn't really interest me, I've got a 1/100 legend, and I might go for the Zeta kit. Maybe lol

O shoot, I forgot that was out. I feel the same way with the RG: it looks nice, but I can never bring myself to click "Buy". Oh! Do u have HG X? How much is Nebula Blitz? Loto twin-set? SD O Gundam and Exia R2(the boxarts put togther make a little mural)?

GNzaku0023
December 31, 2010, 10:28 PM
Anyone got any thoughts on the mg Zeta Plus?

GNzaku0023
December 31, 2010, 10:33 PM
Universal Century: Zaku F2 EFSF HG Model Kit 1/144 Scale
Universal Century: Sinanju HG Model Kit 1/144 Scale
Zeta Plus C1 Type Master Grade Model Kit 1/100 Scale

So I'm trying to pick one of these three right now.

squeam
December 31, 2010, 10:40 PM
If you don't have a Sinanju, I'd get that.

Zeta-G
December 31, 2010, 11:05 PM
If you don't have a Sinanju, I'd get that.
Sinanju.

GNzaku0023
January 1, 2011, 1:43 AM
So after much debating, I decided.....

on the Zaku II EFSF HG 1/144. I really really wanted the sinanju, but it would've gone over my budget with the shipping, so I decided to go for the cheaper of them. I figured since the Zaku was a newer kit, and it's color scheme is beautiful, I wanted it.

Don't worry though, that sinanju is right around the corner, especially with my new job I'll be starting soon.