PDA

View Full Version : Prefered Method of Mobile Suit Manipulation

Kenico
October 2, 2011, 7:57 PM
Now for those who made their choice on the Group Gundam Brotherhood, you know what im talking about. i just wanted to make it a public poll to see the most popular form of MS controlling. A sort of Just for laughs poll. also in this poll im including the Mobile Trace System. just put it under Other and Disregard the stuff in parenthesis. lol

ItsVince725
October 2, 2011, 8:26 PM
But I like the Mobile Trace System...

squeam
October 2, 2011, 9:57 PM
As a person who operates a variety of large machines comprised of many moving parts, I would prefer a control set similar to what I've used. Gimme 2 joysticks with a full-range of movement, pressure-sensitive triggers, a host of button controls on tops and sides (maybe a thumbwheel or two-depending on the functions), and a couple side toggles on each. Then I want maybe 4 pedals and whatever amount of foot buttons necessary. I need some voice command functionality for pre-programmed functions. 2 swiveling boards with more input methods (maybe one a touch screen?). Of course a few banks of toggle switches for simple on/off things, like lights, etc. HUD on the main view screen, completely customizable (think Lexus LF-A), with more detailed HUDs on each of the side screens. Some Macross-style machine to machine vid screens to communicate with my team members. Oh and a sweet over-the-shoulder targeting computer like Star Wars would just be cool.

Kenico
October 2, 2011, 10:49 PM
I'd do a combination of a Psycommu System and Joysticks, with a Gundam Mk II panoramic cockpit and linear seat, plus a sort of comunications and holographic screen features that of the OO suits.

SilverFrameAstray
October 4, 2011, 9:40 AM
I'd like a big panel with bright colored buttons that look like animals and give positive reinforcement no matter which one I mash down while wearing my oven mitts.

RX-78-2
October 4, 2011, 3:04 PM
LOL SFA! As of now I think I would want Mobile trace or 00 style.