PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Gundam PSP Games

Zechs36
September 27, 2011, 9:08 PM
Hey guys. Sorry if this is in the wrong place but this stuff is cool so I figured this would be the best place for it. Anyhow, I have a couple Gundam PSP games I need to sell. I hate to do it but I don't have a PSP anymore and I really need the cash so here we go!

Up first is a copy of Gundam vs. Gundam NEXT. This is by far the best Gundam fighting game I've played and really it was the only reason I kept my PSP as long as I did. I will even include my memory card with my save data so you can have access to ALL the Mobile Suits in here.
Next is a copy of Gundam Battle Universe which is another decent game. Not as great as GvGN but a good time killer nonetheless. All in all, I'm asking $30 for both games. I will even include a free copy of Dissidea for all you Final Fantasy nuts out there! Interested? Send me a PM! Thanks for looking!

http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m330/zechs36/IMAG0024.jpg

I forgot to mention that I also have a Japanese copy of Operation: Troy for the XBOX 360. I thought it would work on an American system but it doesn't so I don't need it. Asking $20 for it.

Zechs36
October 4, 2011, 8:54 PM
Still have these for sale guys. I need to get rid of them!