PDA

View Full Version : mg sinanju , your stickers are eeeeeeviiiiiilllll

aptom
September 18, 2011, 11:39 AM
oh god, im not bad at applying stickers and the like, but my god the sinanjus stickers are a knightmare. ive decided to put my painting skills to use and paint all the gold using games workshop paints,i may actually do a final gold layer using actual gold leaf, itl be nice and shiney! any suggestions or did anyone else have problems with these stickers?

Red
September 18, 2011, 2:04 PM
I don't have the kit, but most of the kit's reviewers online painted the gold on themselves. They agreed that the stickers looked terribad on such a gorgeous kit. So you're definitely not alone in this situation. If I ever get it in the future I'd do the same.

Zechs36
September 18, 2011, 2:44 PM
I've got the Version Ka of Sinanju and honestly the stickers on it don't look so bad. The problem I'm having with the model is the arms don't want to stay in the body (they're just nubs you insert in the hole (that's what she said)) and as such, any movement causes the arms to pop out. That and for the life of me I can't get him to hold the gun.

aptom
September 18, 2011, 3:42 PM
thats weird, dalong said it was top, i cant find a mastergrade on there with a higher score. there is even a peg for the gun, hoe mine doesnt have these issues as its too nice a rifle for him not to hold. i think if i manage to do a good job painting it, it will look bettee than the stickers, as itl be seamless. to me it is the most gorgeous of all mobile suits. i look forward to posing it next to my mg sazabi:) zechs36 did you have any other issues i should look out for?

Asterisk
September 18, 2011, 5:00 PM
Apart from it's fairly weak hands, I've never had any of those issues. I definitely recommend painting the gold trim, though.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Avyrex/1311672252964.jpg

SilverFrameAstray
September 19, 2011, 12:24 AM
^ This guy.

Show off. Stupid GSAM winning peoples.

*stares at jon with dat Z'Gok*

aptom
September 19, 2011, 6:17 AM
mmm so nice, how did you get it so neat? im just freehanding it with a very small brush.