PDA

View Full Version : The ultimate off topic question.

Zeta-G
November 11, 2010, 9:06 PM
Just posting for fun. Feel free to explain your vote or not. I would have included robots, but, on this forum, that would have skewed the poll one way (due to selection bias).

m1ck3y
November 11, 2010, 9:09 PM
Can I choose all three?

Ok, here's my logic:
Coolest to be: Ninjas
Coolest to pretend to be: Pirates
Coolest to fight: Zombies

So... I guess I'd go with ninjas.

Zeta-G
November 11, 2010, 9:51 PM
Can I choose all three?

Ok, here's my logic:
Coolest to be: Ninjas
Coolest to pretend to be: Pirates
Coolest to fight: Zombies

So... I guess I'd go with ninjas.
I should have made Zombie Ninja Pirates an option... Oh well...

SilverFrameAstray
November 16, 2010, 8:34 PM
OK WHO CHOSE PIRATES?

I have a certain beef with someone now.

squeam
November 16, 2010, 10:03 PM
Coulda been anyone.... but in his defense:

m1ck3y
November 16, 2010, 10:27 PM
lol I agree, pirates was a bad choice... so, who's gonna tell him?

Zeta-G
November 16, 2010, 11:23 PM
Coulda been anyone.... but in his defense:
Mmm... Crossbone X-2... Why oh why won't bandai make a MG of it.
Note: I voted ninja.

GNzaku0023
November 16, 2010, 11:59 PM
Wait, that's not a MG?? Confused much.
If not I know what 1/144 kit is on my b-day list!!!

BTW I voted ninja.

Zeta-G
November 17, 2010, 12:10 AM
Wait, that's not a MG?? Confused much.
If not I know what 1/144 kit is on my b-day list!!!

BTW I voted ninja.
I think that's the Robot Damashii figure. The only way it could be a MG is if someone modified and painted a MG X-1.

SilverFrameAstray
November 17, 2010, 12:56 AM
-continues hunt-

It's going to be someone who rarely ever posts. I swear it. Just jumped on one day and ran in deciding to troll. I'll give it to crossbone for being quite the badass, but I have so much against pirates. You don't even know.

Zeta-G
November 17, 2010, 1:16 AM
... I have so much against pirates. You don't even know.
Funny you should say that. So do I, but it's not against the Blackbeard/Jack Sparrow/Crossbone Gundam type of pirates.

Asterisk
November 17, 2010, 8:16 AM
I grew up with Pirates the likes of Don Carnage and other sky pirates, so I have kind of a different outlook on this than you guys, I reckon. Plus, I'm totally in love with Steampunk sky pirates too. Ninjas are great and all, but just overdone at this point.

Zeta-G
November 17, 2010, 1:15 PM
I grew up with Pirates the likes of Don Carnage and other sky pirates, so I have kind of a different outlook on this than you guys, I reckon. Plus, I'm totally in love with Steampunk sky pirates too. Ninjas are great and all, but just overdone at this point.
I like pirates (the swashbuckling type); I just prefer ninjas, but I do agree with you that ninjas are a bit over done though.

SilverFrameAstray
November 17, 2010, 7:41 PM
I am on a complete agreement on ninja's being overdone, and yes, I do allow certain pirates to be on my ok list, but I get mad skeptical about anything "shinobi" that ever comes out. I even get on GNZ's case for not pronouncing something in Japanese wrong.

I'm just bound to forever be sided with Ninja because I teach Koga Ryu Ninjutsu. I have for the past couple years :b. GNZ still won't spar with me.

ZeonPeon
February 23, 2011, 7:20 PM
WHAT! AM I THE ONLY OTHER ZOMBIE LOVER HERE! :!: Come on, can't we just make (which is best for me) Ninja Pirate Zombies? All 3 in one amazing spectacle of an apocalyptic horde that is sure to win, no matter how many times it defies death? It would be so friggin' intense.

But I like all 3.
3: Pirates - Who can't like the corrupt, blood thirsty, savageness of Captain K'nuckles? I mean Black beard...
2: Ninjas - What else is deadlier and sneakier than a ninja? NOTHING! They see you, and it's GAMEOVER man!
1: ZOMBIES - The scariest thing? Having to kill something that is already dead. Especially when it's your ex loved one. Just remember 2 things, it's not human anymore, and aim for the head!

HumanPackMule
September 1, 2011, 10:46 PM
Pirates, especially after reading as much One Piece as I have.

Kenico
September 1, 2011, 11:03 PM
Nothin beats the life of a Sky Pirate of the Edge world! (see Edge Chronicles)

Zeon's RedComet
September 1, 2011, 11:21 PM
Zombies here, mainly because it's my 2nd preferred type (1st being a Nuclear wasteland like fallout which yeah wouldn't happen but living in the FO world would be fun IMO) of apocalypse and they just keep coming!

DinaMight1945
January 22, 2012, 3:53 PM
Easy: Pirates cause I already am one. I feel no harm in being proud of my Pirate Band. Coming to take ye booty at a marching contest near you.