PDA

View Full Version : Bad gundam breaks

Ultra
January 19, 2013, 1:43 PM
Tell us all about parts of your models that have broken when building. The left arm on RG Zaku II has broken leaving me quite annoyed. That was the last part of the kit to do and I broke it. Left me quite annoyed. At least I can buy a replacement though.

Squee
January 19, 2013, 2:43 PM
ABS Frame on the Lgaim i just built had a bad reaction to the lacquer i sprayed on it. Hairline cracks at the joints on one arm. I had to reinforce it with a plaplate inside it.

Peruvianguy708
January 19, 2013, 2:51 PM
i broken the v fin of my cluster gundam model..it was my first 1/100 scale i build

Deathscythe!
January 19, 2013, 3:02 PM
My first kit's v-fin.
Fixed it by applying super glue to the spot to be amended.

thwalker13
January 19, 2013, 3:25 PM
The tip of the 0 Raiser's side binder, and small little tab on the inner frame of my RG Mk.II. It was in one of the arms. Still works just fine though.

Dlinker
January 19, 2013, 5:14 PM
Let's see here:

1.) Blue torso armor piece on the 1/100 God Gundam. Broke it in half trying to take it out to check on something under it.

2.) Four of the six joint pieces on the 1/72 HMM Berserk Fuhrer's Buster Claws due to too much Future in them.

3.) White armor piece and blue armor piece on the back of the 1/100 Hi-Nu. Both broke in half when I was taking them out to see how easy I can take off the armor.

I've been fortunate to have them all be clean breaks so a bit of Extra Thin Cement fixed them right up. Except the Buster Claw joints. Three of them broke again :(

pinski1015
January 19, 2013, 6:30 PM
Red chest piece on MG Deathsythe hell custom, and one of the black foot pieces.

Ultra
January 19, 2013, 6:47 PM
Yeah unfortunately mine was the arm so it wouldn't be able to glue back really.

Focke Wulf
January 25, 2013, 9:40 PM
The peg holding the leg onto my Gelgoog.