PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Gundam Villains

Tamerlano
January 13, 2013, 2:37 AM
And I mean besides Char.
Anyway, mine are Treize, Alejandro Corner, Gihren Zabi, Master Asia, and Glemy.

Jae102
January 13, 2013, 2:59 AM
Ribbons, Master Asia, Ali Al Saachez, Full Frontal, Rau Le Creuset, Cima Garahau, and Erik Blanke.

Kenico
January 13, 2013, 3:10 AM
Char Aznable, Anavel Gato (Hes more of an antihero if anything but still hes the kind of Villan youd want to get behind), Rau Le Cruset (if only hes the only Villan on Seed who doesnt feel retarded), Haman Karm (lets face it, Who Doesnt Like a Femme Fatale), Trieze Kushranada (Suave, chivalrous...well that pretty much all i can say lol), Frost Brothers (Evil Brothers...nuff said), Ever single commanding officer in the Titans (Let me put it to you this way...when i saw them all die...i had complete and total satisfaction), Ever single big wig in the A-Laws (same feeling with the Titans), that guy Azrael (ticked me off), the new leader of Blue Cosmos from Destiny (i took great Satisfaction seeing him vaporized), Ali Al Sachez (lets face it, hes what Would have happend to Duo if he went nuts lol...)

Shin Starlord
January 13, 2013, 4:14 AM
Many of the names mentioneed above, plus... Ramba Ral. Seriously, this guy was amazing.

Kenico
January 13, 2013, 4:17 AM
DAMN! why did i forget that guy...while were on Badass Villans with Goufs...Norris Packard

Zeon's RedComet
January 13, 2013, 4:44 PM
Imma make a list.

1. Char: If you consider him a Villian, some people do, I don't normally. Yeah yeah he wanted to plunge Axis onto earth but everyone has a bit of Crazy...least he wasn't doing it for world domination.

2. Haman Kahn: She's smart, pilots one of the coolest suits of all time, and fights for a cause.

3. Scirocco: Hell of Smart, designs some of the coolest suits out there (Namely The O and Messala) took controll of the titan's despite having a contract with them, and bends them to his own Newtype driven whims, gets more ass than a Toliet seat as well. Not to mention he could be a such a troll at times.

4. Anvil Gato: Like Kenyon said more of an Anti Hero than a Villian, like Char I could see my self following this guy, fights for a cause he belives in oh and did I mention he made the entire EFF look like fools because a few Zeonic remnants stole a top secret portable Nuke Launching Gundam, and droped a colony on them? Yeah, made them look like proper idiots.

5. Treize: The guy has class, he's like a knight up in there, and the Tallgeese II is my favorite of the III, dunno why but it is. Oh not to mention allot of the suits out there are designed by him or his men, like the Epyon IIRC.

6. Ali-Al Sahchez: A Merc who just dosen't give a crap, great pilot as he handed CB their asses despite them having better suits several times thoughout Season 1 of 00, and was still being a Bad Ass in S2. Did I mention Arche was just friggin Awesome.

7. Graham Aker: He's less crazy than Ali but did just as much trolling in S1, did take a hit in S2, but the Susano'o makes up for that, becomes a good guy in 00AoTB. Favorite Char Clone out there.

8. Ramba Ral: Guy's based of Irwin Romel and is one hell of a pilot, honerable cares for his men, hell he dosen't even really count as a Villian in my book (Then again when it comes to MSG and UC as a whole allot of it isn't so black and white as Evil and not evil) got killed because of M'quve droping the ball though. So a bit Resounding FU to M'quve.

9. Ribbons Almark: Reminds me of something between CCA Char and Scirocco, the Reborns was awesome, and he had a god complex...honestly one of my favorite god complex's out there.

10. Rau: Like Kenyon said, the only Villan in SEED that wasn't an Idiot, had a bit of a complex like Ribbons, and again had a bas ass suit IMO. Providence is awesome.

11. Norris Packard: One hell of a guy here, Gouf Custom was insane, a real Soldier's Soldier, in a OVA full of Grunts. Was an Ace but wasn't all flashy about it he backed it up with Results not a flashy paint job.

This list is in no real order just as I thought of them. Well besides Char being the top.

ItsVince725
January 13, 2013, 6:09 PM
I honestly liked Durandal.

Though that's mostly because he was Char. :P

pinski1015
January 13, 2013, 6:56 PM
Treize- Very intriguing because you never understand his true goals until he's dead and lady Une orders the destruction of the Leo's. One of my favorite moments was when he stopped that baby's mother from rescuing her son from falling only to sit and watch as the son walked instead of crawled back.

Norris Packard- Awesome suit, good attitude, shame the ship he was helping and buying time for was destroyed anyway.

Ribbons- Arrogant and has a god complex, great combo.

extend
January 13, 2013, 10:13 PM
Here's my list.

1. Char Aznable: I think this is already given. I was a bit neutral to him in Mobile Suit Gundam, but he became one of my favorite characters in the whole Gundam metaverse during his incarnation as Quattro Bajeena in Mobile Suit Gundam Zeta especially that episode 37. After the height of his character as Quattro, he plummet down in his craziness in Char's Counterattack. I find him intriguing and very interesting like what made a great man like him to commit such actions during his entire time in the U.C. era. He had a hard life to the bitter end. *Manly Tears*

My personal favorite color is red.

2. Anavel Gato: I agree both with Kenyon and ZRC. He's like an anti-hero. He's the first person that comes into my mind when Stardust Memory is being mentioned. One of the best thing I liked about this guy is that he's not a newtype to accomplish so much in the battlefield. He's a true Zeon hero. *Manly Tears*

3. Ramba Ral: I grew to like this guy while watching Mobile Suit Gundam. He's a good leader, a skilled soldier both in mobile suit and in foot. Plus, he has a hot lover.

4. Andrew Waltfield: He resembles Ramba Ral a lot. It's like he was based on Ramba Ral's character. He's pretty likeable and nice.

5. Treize Kushrenada: I find him mysterious in some ways like he's hard to read, but for a man who remembers the name of his soldiers and for a man who respected the Gundam pilots for taking a stance on losing battles.

6. Graham Aker: He did not even care to know Setsuna's name! "Ano shonen!"

7. Ali-Al Saachez: His craziness matches his skills! It was very entertaining to see him giving Celestial Being a hard time against him. I was relieved and somehow sad to see him killed.

8. Rau Le Creuset: This guy was crazy enough to help escalate the war further by doing things for both sides and yet no one from Zaft even suspected him. Very entertaining villain.

9. Ribbons Almark: Looks down on humans with god complex. He's very fitting to be the final boss on the series. Very satisfying to see him go down.

10. Jerid Messa: He's annoyingly entertaining! So glad he wasn't killed until the later part of the series.

ItsVince725
January 13, 2013, 10:20 PM
Uh...Andrew Waltfeld very obviously IS based on Ramba Ral.

This is SEED after all, which lifted elements (and sometimes entire episode plots) from the original Gundam.

Zeon's RedComet
January 13, 2013, 10:26 PM
I forgot about Watfield.

Damn it, add him to my list lol. Not to mention the BuCUE and LaGOWE are both bad ass IMO.

TheMeatheadGeek
January 14, 2013, 10:41 PM
Ramba Fucking Ral.

Jihad Jack
January 15, 2013, 12:19 AM
Ramba Fucking Ral.
If he remembers how to fight.

My top 5 villians are:

1) Trieze
2) Ali-al Sanchez
3) Frontal? or just the Devil Gundam.

I seriously dont want to add any of the "Char"-types due to them being mostly anit hero over straight up villians. Trieze was the visionary evil guy, I mean he doesnt scream villian but once you figure things out I was well amazed. Ali is just a jerk face, but he has the legendary soldier status so again not sure why hes on the list. Devil gundam is just pure evil.

extend
January 15, 2013, 2:54 AM
If he remembers how to fight.

My top 5 villians are:

1) Trieze
2) Ali-al Sanchez
3) Frontal? or just the Devil Gundam.

I seriously dont want to add any of the "Char"-types due to them being mostly anit hero over straight up villians. Trieze was the visionary evil guy, I mean he doesnt scream villian but once you figure things out I was well amazed. Ali is just a jerk face, but he has the legendary soldier status so again not sure why hes on the list. Devil gundam is just pure evil.

Rau Le Creuset is a Char clone, but he's not the anti-hero type. He's crazy.
Chronicle Asher is also a Char clone, but he's too weak and doesn't have much significance and did not left any lasting impact to be even remembered as a Char clone.

Shin Starlord
January 15, 2013, 4:26 AM
Technically speaking, a Char clone can be anyone with the ideals that Char Aznable had, or just his personality, or traits about being Char.

Athrun's a Char clone, somewhat, he shared the same love interest with Kira (kind of) and he has a red mobile suit.
Master Asia is a Char Clone aswell. I don't have to explain this.

Now then, Gihren Zabi. He's not my favourite, but in terms of being a villian-, he fits.

Jihad Jack
January 15, 2013, 4:55 PM
Technically speaking, a Char clone can be anyone with the ideals that Char Aznable had, or just his personality, or traits about being Char.

Athrun's a Char clone, somewhat, he shared the same love interest with Kira (kind of) and he has a red mobile suit.
Master Asia is a Char Clone aswell. I don't have to explain this.

Now then, Gihren Zabi. He's not my favourite, but in terms of being a villian-, he fits.

I would have had Schwartz / Kyoji as a Char clone not Master. But thats not the point.

Zeon's RedComet
January 15, 2013, 5:06 PM
Schwartz and Asia are both char clones.

Asia in the CCA char sense.

Schwartz in the masked man Char sense.

Deathscythe!
January 16, 2013, 1:29 PM
I've always acknowledged Schartz to be the Quattro Bajeena part of G Gundam

Zeon's RedComet
January 16, 2013, 9:58 PM
Yeah that too.

Like Athrun was in SEED Destiny.

swark34
January 24, 2013, 1:06 PM
that old guy from Age Gundam,

NoZakuBoy
January 26, 2013, 7:36 AM
Paptimus Scirocco. He's such a smooth criminal.

After that it's Haman. I would put Norris Packard on here as well, but I don't really consider him a villain.

PsycommuLeviathan
February 3, 2013, 5:39 AM
1. I mean sure, X is like the red-headed step child of the Gundam franchise, but hey, it had the Frost Brothers. I grew up watching old uncut VHS tapes of Gundam X and the Shagia and Olba really seemed villainous to me. They really emulated the whole evil genius vibe.

2. Norris Packard, a distant relative of Chuck Norris. This guy, was the pure embodiment of badassery. This guy single-handedly took on the entire 8th M.S. steam with style. "He's an ace". Yep. He used is sharp wit to rule the battlefield and died like an honorable warrior.

3. Ali-al Saachez. This guy was fucking insane and that's what made him great villain. The dude was ruthless and at the same time a complete expert in combat tactics. He was intelligent, strong, malicious, and dangerous.

4. Full Frontal. I just wish I had more information about him, since they barely gave any before the light novels ended. Anyways, I thought this guy was pretty cool when I watched the OVA's.

5. Haman Karn. I liked her character design a lot. Reading Char's Deleted Affair(people say it sucked) made her even more interesting(well in the sense that she decided to go bat shit insane because she was dumped I think).

Ginga Bishōnen
April 2, 2013, 12:12 AM
Anaval Gato
Nuff Said.

Shin Starlord
April 2, 2013, 4:55 AM
You know who I like? Dren. Yes, his character was pretty dull in the original series, but MSG: Abridged made me love his style so much.

Polaris Gundam
April 2, 2013, 1:52 PM
hmm Tricky.

A series always needs a Good Antagonist.

here are a few of them:

Char Aznable: a real prick at first with a goofy mask and calm demeanor. I used to hate villains like this. but as you learn the whole Lore of Gundam Char is as interesting as he is awesome!

Anevel Gato: one of my Favorites, a classic baddy, with one goal on his mind, Revenge! with a hint of blind honor to his nation. He has his flaws and he makes mistakes but he is still truly menacing. (just kidding I know very little about character traits especially if Its a villain, this is my down fall)

The Dark Gundam: PURE EVIL! nuff said. no explanations

Master Asia: I just liked him, he was a bad guy for reasons unknown until the very end. he has his reasons for what he did, but in the end he was a hero, I REALLY like that when a bad guy is so awesome and you start to like becomes a good guy in the end.

Zechs/Milliardo: one of my all time favorites. without going into character development that i claim to know about. Zechs is a soldier just following what he thinks is right to bring about a new world order, he is also motivated by revenge. But he is also conflicted, which i know is great character development for a hero,(no pun intended hehe) His family ties are to total Pacifism and yet he fights and kills many and he feels sorry for his Hippocratic actions, he also wants to follow orders but he is haunted by the gundam attacks and its pilots, and wants to know their motivation. when he learns why the Gundams are doing it it is for peace, he becomes sort of a "good guy" in a sence, and fights to keep his sisters peaceful Ideals until his kingdom is destroyed. ultimately he blames the Human way of thinking and sides with the White fang who had the original idea of "cleansing" the earth, (you know that whole soul weighed down by gravity Bullshiz) but in his battles he FINALLY realizes that he is wrong and that he cannot control the destiny of Humanity, and just needs to do fight his own battles the way he knows will lead to peace, as best he can.

Treize: the reverse of Zechs in a sence. however similar to Zechs he wants world peace. but his way Follows a path that forces people to be subjected into one world order. a real radical approach. but further down the road Treize realizes that he doesn't have the power that he once had to influence all of the Earths populace, so he slowly begins to play the battlefield like a puppet show. he starts to sit back and manipulate battles and kill off those people who were taking the power away from him. Alas he is also not insane nor obsessed with his world order. Treize changes his ideas and even tries the Peacecraft way of total pacifism. but later he thinks he finds the way to a new world order and wins the hearts and Minds of the people. his way is flawed but i think he realizes this but continues on until he becomes a martyr. Fortunately it is the Peacecraft Ideals that prevail and leads to world peace. THAT IS WHY TREIZE Is my favorite, however I like a villain that you can Hate, besides from his flawed perspective and distasteful actions. you kind of root for him sometimes. Plus how could you not be persuaded by his Swagger and Voice!

Ali al Sanchez: as I said before, you sometimes want a Villian that you can look at and say OH, you have So got to DIE!!!!
point your fingers and say that is a BAD MAN!
this guy takes the cake and then pee's on it and gives it back to the people. he isnt very complex, hes just a Bad guy who follows the man with the plan.
and he is tough!

the Zabi Family: the motley Crew of Hitlers and Stalins, write about what you know, and those were bad guys... by default they were bad people, but Thankfully, when Tomino wrote them he gave them depth and motivations and conflict as well.

well I think thats all i got, hope I made sence.

extend
April 2, 2013, 9:20 PM
You know who I like? Dren. Yes, his character was pretty dull in the original series, but MSG: Abridged made me love his style so much.

I giggle every time someone mentions this. LOL

Deathscythe!
April 2, 2013, 10:09 PM
RLC : He is the prototype of a race superior to other human beings. His outward apparel makes others label him a calm philosopher well aware of what they are doing. Using fanciful and sophisticated vocabulary, he sounds persuasive, well educated and intelligent.
Differently than others, he seems capable of thinking independently unbiasedly.
His demeanor, including his decisions and assignments are providential.

He runs into one of the most annoying b*tches of all time, knocks her unconscious with one blow, expecting things to become more interesting by which.
He makes her his maid, probably has sex on occasions (whenever he wishes to) and tames her. Instead of being noisy, nagging and arrogant, Flay behaves anxiously and much more obediently.
Ultimately, done with flay, he kills her deliberately in front of kira's eyes.
He's the only one on par with jesus tomato.

No matter whom you've had to cope with, you go, RLC, you go.