PDA

View Full Version : Weakest Antagonist Factions in Gundam

Jae102
December 28, 2012, 11:38 PM
Which is in your opinion one of the weakest antagonist groups and Gundam give an explanation why you believe so.

Principality of Zeon
Titans
Neo Zeon
Crossbone Vanguard
Jupiter Empire
Zanscare Empire
OZ
Romefeller Foundation
White Fang
New United Nations Earth
Moon Race
Earth Alliance
Z.A.F.T.
A-Laws/Innovades
Vagan

Or who ever you can think of.

ItsVince725
December 29, 2012, 1:12 AM
Vagan and the Zanscare Empire most definitely rank up there.

Jae102
December 29, 2012, 1:14 AM
Vagan and the Zanscare Empire most definitely rank up there.

Why is that? What makes you choose them?

ItsVince725
December 29, 2012, 1:22 AM
Why is that? What makes you choose them?

Vagan just...ignores all logic (their space colony has ENGINES, yet they stay by Mars and get cancer rays) and Ezelcant's plan is a piss-poor Destiny Plan knockoff.

As for Zanscare? They were downright cartoonish in their bizarre evil, and didn't seem to have any real motive beyond "we hate Earth people!"

Hadosan
December 29, 2012, 4:56 AM
you know I have to say the titans because despite having all of the federations power, MS, warships, and a temporary truss with neo-Zeon they couldn't defeat rebel forces that had limited amounts of power, MS, and warships

Shin Starlord
December 29, 2012, 5:59 AM
On that list, The Zanscare Empire should rank just below the Titans.
Principality and Neo Zeon should rank just above OZ.
Titans need to be at the top, they're downright pathetic.

In my eyes, OZ wasn't a weak organization like the others on the list. What I liked about them, they where extremely organized in their actions.

Deathscythe!
December 29, 2012, 10:31 AM
On that list, The Zanscare Empire should rank just below the Titans.
Principality and Neo Zeon should rank just above OZ.
Titans need to be at the top, they're downright pathetic.

In my eyes, OZ wasn't a weak organization like the others on the list. What I liked about them, they where extremely organized in their actions.

I totally agree.

The Titans are literally beaten by a 17-yr old with mental problems. (That's pretty epic on the other side. You wipe out a whole military power/organisation just because you've been called a woman by them)

Shin Starlord
December 29, 2012, 11:23 AM
I totally agree.

The Titans are literally beaten by a 17-yr old with mental problems. (That's pretty epic on the other side. You wipe out a whole military power/organisation just because you've been called a woman by them)

lol @ 17 year old with metal problems. It's funny because it's true. They go around acting like they're hot shit and waste their resources with their idiotic pride.
Also, Bask seriously got under my skin...

Jihad Jack
December 29, 2012, 11:38 AM
Gee this is tough but I am going to vote Titans like it was mentioned.

"You give a man a Gundam, and he thinks hes top dog"

I think some other factions might be OZ / Romfeller, they just seem more bankrolly for my tastes.

Deathscythe!
December 29, 2012, 12:48 PM
Speaking of the titans, I'm now wondering about where Kou is in Zeta. I mean, he has survived all the incidents occuring before Zeta so I'd make sense for him to be there.

Shin Starlord
December 29, 2012, 2:16 PM
Well, in terms of development, he wasn't invented yet. And the series was written by Tomino. I'm damn sure he hates everything he didn't create.

Deathscythe!
December 29, 2012, 3:05 PM
Lol, oops, where was my brain xd ?

Jihad Jack
December 29, 2012, 4:01 PM
Speaking of the titans, I'm now wondering about where Kou is in Zeta. I mean, he has survived all the incidents occuring before Zeta so I'd make sense for him to be there.

Id like to think he just became a drifter or someone under a low profile post Stardust and assisted in battles like how Judau did. Just feel off the radar, which there is a counter point of having a muti-billion dollar weapon.

Shin Starlord
December 29, 2012, 4:43 PM
There isn't any official documentation, but one thing you have to go on: Kou never became a Titan (and neither did Keith).

If somebody's going to write some fanfiction of their intepretation of his life after Stardust Memory, I shall read it happily. (I might consider writing one too)

katamuro
December 29, 2012, 5:36 PM
titans are just plain weird they seem to fail at pretty much everything. Vagan are just plain stupid. why risk a war and countless sacrifices if you could go into deep space and find yourself a new planet.
A-laws just seem to be evil for the sake of being evil. If innovades have a plan then a-laws are there to justify a fight with the new world order.

Hadosan
December 31, 2012, 1:32 AM
well at the end he goes back to his testing base so to me he just went back to a MS test pilot life

Zechs36
December 31, 2012, 3:07 AM
I'd have to agree with the Titans vote. If you get beat some random kid who decides that he's just gonna climb in your MS and steal it to be a dick to you, then you might wanna reevaluate your life choices... Just sayin.

swark34
January 24, 2013, 1:15 PM
Id say its a tie between the Titans and the Zanscare.... I hate the Titans becuase they are evil and do dirty things to innocent civillians and that they think that are all that and a bag of bbq chips. Plus I hated how they treated Bright

I hate the Zanscare i didnt get their motives and i hated their mobile suit desighns. Who ever was in charge for their Ms research development should be violated by Yazan.

Kenico
January 24, 2013, 3:04 PM
Also, Bask seriously got under my skin...

I KNOW RIGHT?! but thats probably why i got such a thrill in him gettin vaporized...

The weakest would have to be Neo Zeon, Zanzacare, Vagan, and the Titans would be at the top of the list...theres more but those are the top of my list.

Deathscythe!
January 24, 2013, 4:16 PM
SPOILER ALERT, IF YOU'VE NOT WATCHED EP 5 YET

FF's Neo Zeon is the strongest fraction in Unicorn though. He literally makes everyone his peasants.