PDA

View Full Version : My models came in!!

CensorShock
December 20, 2012, 3:21 PM
The models I bought just came in!! Kinda wanting to back out of hand brushing and go spray cans now. Scared I'm gonna mess them up D:

Mind the messy room, haven't cleaned up since finals week.

ChapelMkII
December 20, 2012, 4:41 PM
Nice haul! Is that the Regular Strike IWSP or the Lukas custom?

CensorShock
December 20, 2012, 6:22 PM
believe its the regular version - black and red. I was really dissapointed when I opened it as the blade was white... gonna need to try out the chrome silver I got for the eyes and see if thats good enough, otherwise Ima go buy some rustoleum chrome.

Also, I bought those one piece ships for my sister as a xmas gift and I gotta say - while the Going Merry Chogokin ship was not a modeling kit and more of a "die cast" assemble model, the quality/detail on that thing is absolutely incredible. Its a must for any one piece fan.

Jfl0
December 20, 2012, 10:22 PM
Cool :) Keep your distance at 6-8" for maximum "even-ness". That's what I used to do, anyways before I moved onto airbrushing.

Deathscythe!
December 21, 2012, 6:39 PM
Would you mind making a list as to which one's you've acquired ?

I can't see anything on your pic :I.

CensorShock
December 21, 2012, 8:29 PM
sorry the pic shouldve been bigger but for some reason its like thumbnail size.

1x Thousand Sunny
1x Chogokin Going Merry
1x MG Buster Gundam
1x Strike Gundam + IWSP

Also for those that can wait, theres a few people from china on ebay that are selling some tamiya acrylics for dirt cheap (15 for $35 shipped). Personally thinking about ordering some more colors while I use what I bought at the hobby shop yesterday