PDA

View Full Version : What Kind of Car you Got

swark34
December 17, 2012, 8:30 AM
So how about it, What kind of Car do you own. Me I have to cars i got my baby 1987 Chevy Caprice and 2008 Chevorlet Silverado

uncleremuslegend
December 17, 2012, 9:48 AM
i only ride old school toyotas. i have a 1983 Toyota Celica ST, and 1985 Toyota Celica GT-S... the GT-S will be getting the LSx swap from a corvette soon enough however... only like old cars because you can actually work on them

swark34
December 17, 2012, 10:14 AM
I feel you I have dabbled in a little maitaince. I swapped out that ole v6 and put a 350 in my box chevy...that Lsx is a beast

Deathscythe!
December 17, 2012, 10:43 AM
I'm at the age of 17, lulz.

Yeah, not having graduated from school, I don't possess any car.
Even if I wanted to, I'd not be capable of bearing the costs of acquiring a car.

Y'see, cars are very expensive over here in Germany.

I might list what cars my parents possess :

2nd Car :

http://www.autoplenum.de/Bilder/P/p0021842/RENAULT/RENAULT-Megane-1-6-Grandtour--2006-2009-.jpg

Yup, we've bought this one recently. I guess my dad did on saturday.

But this one's my daddy's pride : (This one's not his in particular)

http://www.roadfly.com/new-cars/wp-content/uploads/gallery/2006-audi-a6-avant/audi-a6-avant.jpg

2007/2008 Audi A6. You know what you get in return when you care to purchase a German vehicle.

swark34
December 17, 2012, 10:52 AM
the Audi looks pretty cool. I've never owned anything non domestic. I heard Audi's are a very good cars to have

Deathscythe!
December 17, 2012, 11:26 AM
the Audi looks pretty cool. I've never owned anything non domestic. I heard Audi's are a very good cars to have

I've heard that many times in my life.

With my dad having been speaking of audi all the time before the buy, I wasn't too astonished or rather surprised for him to own an Audi.

Jae102
December 17, 2012, 11:57 AM
I don't have shit.

Dlinker
December 17, 2012, 12:00 PM
I drive a 2005 Honda Civic, VP edition which is the cheapest option available. Been driving it since senior year of high school and has remained very reliable and fuel-efficient. It's starting to show its age now, though, despite having only 39,000 miles on it. There's an issue with the pedal sensor that causes the automatic transmission to be lethargic, the alignment may be a bit off since it veers to the left somewhat (probably due to me hitting the curb really hard last year in an incident of pure stupidity on my part), and the paint is chipping and peeling rather badly in certain parts.

ItsVince725
December 17, 2012, 12:24 PM
1995 Buick Skylark coupe.

My 1987 Chevy Nova went and died so I got this as a replacement.

extend
December 21, 2012, 2:38 AM
1997 Mitsubishi Lancer "Pizza Pie"

swark34
December 21, 2012, 5:34 AM
I don't have shit.

Who needs a car if you got a bad ass mobile suit. If only i could get my hands on one lol

uncleremuslegend
December 21, 2012, 9:55 AM
I feel you I have dabbled in a little maitaince. I swapped out that ole v6 and put a 350 in my box chevy...that Lsx is a beast

i indeed tinker on my shit. have done a few swaps before, but this one requires a bit more work. last year i had my stock 22re rebuilt with intentions of doing a 3way swap this year... getting excited as it's right around the corner, and i can start on chassis modifications to fit the v8+transmission in the stock locations, most of the engineering has been completed and structurally i won't have to do anything more than move the firewall back 1/2" and lower the subframe 2" to fit the LSx into the engine bay and utilize stock hood latch locations... the legwork has been done, fitted and tested on a buddies car, now we swap mine and have a 400hp 2450lb car... in his GTS i tapped into 6th gear at 163mph... hoping mine will be that fast, however i would sac some speed for grip at this point, having issues with traction as is with the rebuild 210hp 4cyl with half the torque of the v8

extend
December 21, 2012, 2:20 PM
Who needs a car if you got a bad ass mobile suit. If only i could get my hands on one lol

I imagine myself getting off to work on a mobile suit with some angry drivers for I occupy a large parking space! XD

Deathscythe!
December 21, 2012, 2:46 PM
I imagine myself getting off to work on a mobile suit with some angry drivers for I occupy a large parking space! XD

It'd be really devious to activate Deathscythe's cloak and deploy one of its feet on your bos's parking lot. hehehe

Jihad Jack
December 21, 2012, 9:12 PM
Off Roading Jeep...with some of the Accessories in the cabin, makes me feel like I got the ZERO system in there.