PDA

View Full Version : 00 raiser or 00 seven sword

CensorShock
December 15, 2012, 7:26 AM
Trying to decide between the two suckers. Don't plan on getting both as I'm not a fan or collecting multiple versions of a single gundam (with the exception of cannon fodder units)

Anyone have input on the two? If someone owns both and has input that would be even better :D

Also deciding on getting the buster gundam and mg striker + iwsp from hobby wave (they have the thousand sunny from one piece for only $45 !!!!)

Any notable complaints on those? ^

Kenico
December 15, 2012, 8:08 AM
Are you trying to get the HG or MG versions?

CensorShock
December 15, 2012, 7:26 PM
I'm trying to get the MG kits

Kenico
December 15, 2012, 7:29 PM
Well the OO Raiser has the O Raiser and the GN Sword III+it has the effect parts for TransAM Raiser swords for the weapons. its pretty good in articulation though limited in weapons. on the other hand the OO Seven Swords/G has a crap load of swords and its in my opinion more badass...i dont have the MG but after getting the HG version id say the MG is just as good as the HG...so if you were to choose id say the OO Seven Sword/G

thwalker13
December 15, 2012, 10:41 PM
I'm actually on the opposite side of that. I prefer the 00 Raiser. I have the MG 00 Raiser and it is an amazing kit. Great detail and articulation. And the 0 Raiser does not disappoint. I chose the 00 Raiser because of the 0 Raiser and the GN Sword III. But, if you think about it. The 00 Raiser has seven swords as well. 2 Beam Sabers, 2 GN Sword IIs, 2 Katars, and the GN Sword III. That equals seven. Hehe.

QuickDrawSteve
December 16, 2012, 1:01 AM
Yep, it really depends on whether you want the 0 Raiser, or all the weapons haha. I personally chose the 00 Raiser over the seven swords as well, I just think it looks nicer when the 0 raiser parts are equipped. :)

Executionervt009
December 29, 2012, 12:47 AM
I also chose the 00 Raiser, and don't regret it for a second, lots of play options with the weapons, the 0 Raiser, and for me if I'm gonna have a 00 at least one of them better have some side binders on it! The effect parts are pretty awesome too!

Kenico
December 29, 2012, 1:09 AM
Now look fellas dont get me wrong the OO Raiser is an excelent kit. i just think youre getting a better deal with the Seven Swords version...

Squee
December 31, 2012, 10:10 AM
Buster is a great kit. I've built the 00 raiser and it really comes down to if you want more weapons with the Seven Swords kit. If you buy the strike + iwsp kit, that should fill your blade want.

Also not sure if the 7 swords comes with an led unit, someone else can answer that. Of the two i like the 7 swords aesthetics more. Either way the actual 00 frame is pretty solid and not as flimsy as the MG Exia.

CensorShock
January 6, 2013, 8:20 AM
i literally bought both the buster and strike as my first MG's lol