PDA

View Full Version : Nerf Xploderz + Kampfer

GNzaku0023
August 15, 2011, 11:53 PM
Wat? Just... Wat? *Awaits inevitable lawsuit*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyLaJrJlXto

ZeonPeon
August 16, 2011, 12:30 AM
Wait... Wat. Has Bandai even seen this yet!?

Zeta-G
August 16, 2011, 12:57 AM
Forwarding them the video of a Char custom Kampfer getting taken out by nerf guns would probably get their attention.

Kenico
August 16, 2011, 7:21 AM
Lawsuit! Lawsuit! but it was still funny.

SilverFrameAstray
August 16, 2011, 10:40 AM
Oh god. And you expect me to believe that that is the scale a Kampfer is, and that mere plastic ballistic projectiles under a 30 lb spring can take it down. Alright. Bandai should do a response video of a bunch of Kampfers coming in and killing a bunch of people playing with nerf Xploders.

GNzaku0023
August 16, 2011, 10:43 AM
I forwarded the video to bandai, hopefully they'll do something about it.

RX-78-2
August 16, 2011, 2:01 PM
OMG that is just weird Maybe america has embraced gundam

Zeta-G
August 16, 2011, 2:57 PM
OMG that is just weird Maybe america has embraced gundam

Has hell frozen over? If not, no such luck. :(

Zeon's RedComet
August 16, 2011, 5:33 PM
@SFA That'd be the coolest comercail ever, I cann see it now about five kids playin nerf and then a Kampfer zips buy and own's them with the Shotgun LMFAO.

About America embracing Gundam, I hope so, I remeber at my old school Gundam was popular around the time G was new here, lol it was funny when everyone had Burning Gundam figures and stuff, I had a Gouf Custom, with the Gatling shield and everything it was funny, and awesome. Anyhow I saw a RX-78-2 in a Toy’s ‘r Us commercial for like two seconds this last X-mas, I just about **** my self when I saw it.

Zeta-G
August 16, 2011, 5:44 PM
@SFA That'd be the coolest comercail ever, I cann see it now about five kids playin nerf and then a Kampfer zips buy and own's them with the Shotgun LMFAO.

About America embracing Gundam, I hope so, I remeber at my old school Gundam was popular around the time G was new here, lol it was funny when everyone had Burning Gundam figures and stuff, I had a Gouf Custom, with the Gatling shield and everything it was funny, and awesome. Anyhow I saw a RX-78-2 in a Toy’s ‘r Us commercial for like two seconds this last X-mas, I just about **** my self when I saw it.

Wing actually was pretty huge in the US. The problem was that the series which followed it couldn't maintain that popularity.

Drake2411
August 16, 2011, 6:50 PM
Wing actually was pretty huge in the US. The problem was that the series which followed it couldn't maintain that popularity.
what followed wing?

ZeonPeon
August 16, 2011, 8:03 PM
what followed wing?

I believe Endless Waltz, but I could be wrong.

Exia
August 16, 2011, 9:33 PM
It was G Gundam, and when G Gundam was over they put MSG on. MSG didn't even get it's entire run in due to the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

Kenico
August 16, 2011, 9:45 PM
Damn Terrrorists!!! Ever since 9/11 all the good shows were pulled until either the next year, or until 2003, and even after 2003 it all went down hill until OO hit SyFy. bloody hell!!

Zeon's RedComet
August 17, 2011, 2:04 AM
They must have played G twice then, because I rember seeing it around 2002 when I was in the 2nd grade.

Then I think they played 0083 on Adult Swim a few years back too, I don't rember for sure, seeing as I saw it on DVD.

Exia
August 17, 2011, 2:06 AM
They must have played G twice then, because I rember seeing it around 2002 when I was in the 2nd grade.

They played thru Wing atleast twice probably more, wouldn't shock me if they did the same with G.

Kenico
August 17, 2011, 6:46 AM
btw: what are Xploders anyway? Downgraded pellets or painless paintballs?

StarDrifter
August 17, 2011, 7:23 AM
I didn't think those guys would even be able to hit the Kampfer.... Not with that paintjob at least.

ZeonPeon
August 17, 2011, 4:32 PM
I didn't think those guys would even be able to hit the Kampfer.... Not with that paintjob at least.

I lol'd. And to think, if the Kampfers where actual scale. NERF just really screwed up with that commercial :/

Zeta
August 17, 2011, 5:12 PM
Madness? THIS... IS... GUNDAM!!!!!

SilverFrameAstray
August 17, 2011, 5:35 PM

I'm sorry, I just put near snorted when I was laughing reading that.

Exia
August 30, 2011, 12:24 PM
I just saw this on TV, there are no Kampfers. Also, the video got taken down.

Zeon's RedComet
September 2, 2011, 11:03 PM
So did they take the Kampfer's out of the ad or where they edited in on the vid?

Zeta-G
September 2, 2011, 11:21 PM
So did they take the Kampfer's out of the ad or where they edited in on the vid?

They took them out.

Zeon's RedComet
September 3, 2011, 1:16 AM
Hah, proboly feared for the inevitable law suit that would happen. Sunrise and Bandai would have been on them like white on rice if it aired, and they didn't pull it. Mostly Bandai has they own the franchise rights to the models and action figures if I remeber correctly.

Zeta-G
September 3, 2011, 12:41 PM
Hah, proboly feared for the inevitable law suit that would happen. Sunrise and Bandai would have been on them like white on rice if it aired, and they didn't pull it. Mostly Bandai has they own the franchise rights to the models and action figures if I remeber correctly.

Bandai owns all of Gundam (Sunrise is a division of Bandai Namco).