PDA

View Full Version : Who moderates the other sections?

Zeta-G
November 1, 2010, 9:04 PM
I know M1ck3y is listed for the administration section and that Gundam_Jon is listed for the model kit section, but who oversees the General Gundam section and the Other Discussion section? Is it one of (or both of) these mods? Or is it someone else (like McGundam or someone)? I'm just curious, since half the discussion sections have mods listed, and the other half do not.

m1ck3y
November 1, 2010, 9:50 PM
haha good catch, I didn't mean to leave that visible I was just configuring it as we are going to look for moderators soon... seeing as I am both m1ck3y and Gundam_Jon I will not be moderating the entire forum as is gains popularity. I believe that this or possibly next week we are going to put out an announcement for anyone that would like to be a moderator. Stay tuned. :)

Zeta-G
November 1, 2010, 9:55 PM
haha good catch, I didn't mean to leave that visible I was just configuring it as we are going to look for moderators soon... seeing as I am both m1ck3y and Gundam_Jon I will not be moderating the entire forum as is gains popularity. I believe that this or possibly next week we are going to put out an announcement for anyone that would like to be a moderator. Stay tuned. :)
Excellent. I will definitely stay tuned in. :)

Follow up question: why two screen names on the same forum? Is it strictly for testing purposes? (feel free to answer or not; I'm just naturally inquisitive).

GNzaku0023
November 1, 2010, 10:21 PM
I'll be paying attention to this as well. I would love to be a mod, and I have had experience on a few forums before. The main reason is because I do love these forums and would love to help out in any way possible :)

Zeta would make a good mod as well, after all, he seems to have a real knack for it :)

m1ck3y
November 1, 2010, 10:28 PM
Follow up question: why two screen names on the same forum? Is it strictly for testing purposes? (feel free to answer or not; I'm just naturally inquisitive).

Yes, just for testing purposes, this is the first forum I've ever created and I wanted a normal user account so that I could see everything from both ends.

-m1ck3y

Zeta-G
November 1, 2010, 10:33 PM
I'll be paying attention to this as well. I would love to be a mod, and I have had experience on a few forums before. The main reason is because I do love these forums and would love to help out in any way possible :)

Zeta would make a good mod as well, after all, he seems to have a real knack for it :)

Thanks for the vote of confidence. 8-)
I would most definitely like to be a mod (as would GNZaku).

Yes, just for testing purposes, this is the first forum I've ever created and I wanted a normal user account so that I could see everything from both ends.

-m1ck3y
Makes sense.

SilverFrameAstray
November 1, 2010, 11:55 PM
I've been waiting for this actually. I had no clue you were double accounting M1ck3y haha.

m1ck3y
November 2, 2010, 12:11 AM
lol

I'm also Zeta-G and squeam...
:P

it's a tough life...

Zeta-G
November 2, 2010, 12:29 AM
lol

I'm also Zeta-G and squeam...
:P

it's a tough life...
Having multiple personalities is fun! :P
It keeps you guessing... 8-)

SilverFrameAstray
November 2, 2010, 12:47 AM
As well as I am NanoSpore. I change genders O~o!

Asterisk
November 2, 2010, 6:41 AM
I must admit, I kind of like the idea of being a mod. Plus, I'm online super early in the morning, for when we get other members with my schedule.