PDA

View Full Version : Your Waifu

SilverFrameAstray
August 10, 2011, 9:10 PM
Oh god this is probably a horrible Idea, but there have been way too many discussions about this between some of the members. And there will be for members to come.

Pretty much, post your in-gundam "wished do be" wife or husband. Or if you're weeaboo and understand, waifu and hasubando. I feel dirty already.

It used to be Cime Garahau, but man I love this character.
http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/10/29754.jpg

Her hair beats Lacus's stupid pink hair anyday.

GNzaku0023
August 10, 2011, 9:15 PM
As much as I love Marida, Ennil El would be the one for me. She's just so damn awesome, especially later in the series.
http://gallery.gt-forum.com/d/386-2/EnnilEl.jpg

Zechs36
August 10, 2011, 9:16 PM
http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m330/zechs36/Random/15525-aina1_large.png

Chick was pure badass. 'Nuff said

ZeonPeon
August 10, 2011, 9:47 PM
Out of ALL the woman in Gundam that I loved, Kiki has to be my number 1 waifu. She is just so amazing, and so damn cute!

Zeta
August 10, 2011, 10:26 PM
I got to go with Instructor Noin on this one. She's a pretty good pilot (not Gundam good, but pretty good) and she believes in having a self-defensive army for pacifist nations.

SilverFrameAstray
August 10, 2011, 11:14 PM
I am so glad this thread wasn't taken to a weird place. However ima throw a knife in the dark here and already guess that Zeta-G's Waifu is Haman Karn.

ItsVince725
August 10, 2011, 11:26 PM
Hmmm...

I dunno. For some reason I'm attracted to the Gundam girls nobody likes, like Nena Trinity or Four Murasame.

SilverFrameAstray
August 10, 2011, 11:37 PM
Hmmm...

I dunno. For some reason I'm attracted to the Gundam girls nobody likes, like Nena Trinity or Four Murasame.

Nawww dude I do too. I love the crazy womens. Just I love Feldt more.

Red
August 11, 2011, 12:30 AM
10characters

Zeon's RedComet
August 11, 2011, 3:42 AM
Just to be the first to chose her...Haman. I can see a sitcom happening....

"ZRC did you take out the trash?"
"Um no haman I was to busy killing the AEUG and all the because you where nagin me to..."
*Haman chucks a chair at me* "DON'T BE SUCH A FOOL, take out the trash..."

Yeah in All honesty I don't see to many Gundam Females and I working out in the long term, if I had to chose someone but Haman, I'd most likely be Cima, or maybe Nena. (Crazy women FTW)

Zeta-G
August 11, 2011, 5:30 AM
I am so glad this thread wasn't taken to a weird place. However ima throw a knife in the dark here and already guess that Zeta-G's Waifu is Haman Karn.
You'd be right. *drops a colony on Zeon's RedComet for even thinking about her*

Zeon's RedComet
August 11, 2011, 5:42 AM
*Blocks colony with plot armor* I stole this armor from Kira's Corpse....it's invincible.

*looks at user name* Judging by her history with char, I think she'd go for me....but so be it, I'll take one of the others in my post because I'm a nice person like that.

Zeta-G
August 11, 2011, 5:47 AM
*Ahem* Judau piloted the Zeta Gundam for a period of time.

Also UC doesn't have plot armor anywhere near the scale of Kira's. There's a great demotivational of it in the funny pics thread, I think.

Zeon's RedComet
August 11, 2011, 8:55 AM
Ahh yes, but I'm Char Clone, we go to which ever time line we please, and we bring our plot armor.

SilverFrameAstray
August 11, 2011, 11:11 AM
Hmmm. Red, something tells me going to dinner with your waifu is a little difficult.

Zeon's RedComet
August 11, 2011, 12:10 PM
It is, she allways has the nerve of ordering for me when we go out to eat...I'd end it with her but, well she has a bad way with Ex-Love intrests. I.E Her fight with Char in Z.

Red
August 11, 2011, 12:20 PM
Hmmm. Red, something tells me going to dinner with your waifu is a little difficult.

Lol that was me role-playing as Setsuna. I don't think I'd actually have a waifu in the Gundam universe. But if I was forced to choose someone I guess Lunamaria. She was pretty cool, even if she couldn't hit the side of a barn.

.....scratch that, Loran.

SilverFrameAstray
August 11, 2011, 4:50 PM
Haha of course. Oh man. Why are there not enough pictures of Setsuna in love with Exia.

Zechs36
August 11, 2011, 9:55 PM
*Blocks colony with plot armor* I stole this armor from Kira's Corpse....it's invincible.

I'm sorry sir, but I must execute you now for even mentioning that little BUTT FACE'S name.

squeam
August 15, 2011, 9:34 PM
Guys, guys: you have it all wrong. The perfect Gundam wife is Emma Sheen. This is your WIFE here, not just "who wouldya do?"; you want more than just a pretty face. You want someone to take care of you, someone with the abilities to stand up for herself, someone who is truthful in everything, someone who wants you to be a better man. Only Ms. Emma Sheen fulfills all these qualities to near perfection. And she's not bad to look at, either.

GNzaku0023
August 15, 2011, 9:38 PM
Guys, guys: you have it all wrong. The perfect Gundam wife is Emma Sheen. This is your WIFE here, not just "who wouldya do?"; you want more than just a pretty face. You want someone to take care of you, someone with the abilities to stand up for herself, someone who is truthful in everything, someone who wants you to be a better man. Only Ms. Emma Sheen fulfills all these qualities to near perfection. And she's not bad to look at, either.

>Implying Ennil El isn't all of that and more :P

squeam
August 15, 2011, 9:40 PM
>Implying Ennil El isn't all of that and more :P

Alright, while I was typing that, I thought of her...I just like Emma more! El is a good choice, though.

Exia
August 15, 2011, 9:43 PM
Hmmm....either Chara Soon or Roux Louka.

Chara Soon:
http://images.wikia.com/gundam/images/1/15/Chara.gif

Roux Louka:
http://images.wikia.com/gundam/images/3/35/Roux.gif

Can't I just have both?!?!:D

GNzaku0023
August 15, 2011, 9:43 PM
lol it's all good bro. I was just saying. Ennil's character evolved so much over the 39 episodes of X and she just became one of my favorite female characters ever.

@Exia

Go for Roux Louka!!! She's waaay better than Chara Soon and totally made ZZ a tad more watchable.

Exia
August 15, 2011, 9:47 PM
lol it's all good bro. I was just saying. Ennil's character evolved so much over the 39 episodes of X and she just became one of my favorite female characters ever.

@Exia

Go for Roux Louka!!! She's waaay better than Chara Soon and totally made ZZ a tad more watchable.

Yeah but if I have the option of saving Chara Soon's life, she'll be grateful and well....I'm sure you know how she treats Judau with her....umm....twins...

Ennil El, she's such a fun character. Especially her first meeting with Garod.

And I thought ZZ was perfectly fine, it's the only UC series I can watch without skipping thru parts.

Zeta-G
August 15, 2011, 9:57 PM

I don't need anyone to take care of me (unless you mean have my back), and Haman fits the rest of the bill pretty well (with the honesty part being as straightforward as a good politician can be). In any case, Emma would have been my second choice anyway.

Even if I were going off who I'd like to have a casual fling with, those two would still be at the top of the list.

SilverFrameAstray
August 15, 2011, 10:15 PM

Feldt is extremely caring and would make a wonderful and amazing wife. If I was going for someone to just have rampant fornication with, then I'd choose Cima. But she is crazy, and dead, so that would make me 8 breeds of weird.

squeam
August 15, 2011, 10:31 PM
Well, as long as it's Japanese Feldt and not English Feldt (ugh, that voice). And, yes, Zeta-G, Emma has my back. As my real life wife pointed out, if I want someone to coddle me and pity me when, say I'm sick, Fa is the girl for that.

Zeta-G
August 16, 2011, 12:40 AM
Well, as long as it's Japanese Feldt and not English Feldt (ugh, that voice). And, yes, Zeta-G, Emma has my back. As my real life wife pointed out, if I want someone to coddle me and pity me when, say I'm sick, Fa is the girl for that.

Of course Emma would have your back.

I was just unsure of what you meant by "someone to take care of you"; there are some people who would have meant something more along the lines of maid/servant like in the old days (the Fa type). I just wanted to make sure that we were on the same page.

Corrin
October 5, 2011, 12:16 AM
anime comes to life and kisses me on the lips.

Kenico
October 5, 2011, 1:35 AM
For a Waifu i gotta go with Christine Mackenzi. Shes got that sweet and caretakingness of Tiffa Adill (X), the badassery of Cagalli (SEED), and of course ima sucker for Redheads. lol

Corrin
October 5, 2011, 1:54 AM
this is my Anime Girlfriend (Waifu for the Gajins): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V23VvF8SQyI&feature=player_embedded

SilverFrameAstray
October 5, 2011, 10:43 PM
this is my Anime Girlfriend (Waifu for the Gajins): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V23VvF8SQyI&feature=player_embedded

Tis Gaijin mate.

And Hatsune Miku is lawlz.
I actually like the song Onii Yuukai from vocaloid.

Corrin
October 5, 2011, 10:57 PM
All anime is insufferable (except Gundam)

Zelite
October 5, 2011, 11:40 PM
Hmmm..This is a hard one. I like a lot of them. If I'd have to choose..It'd be Trowa. I don't know why. He's just so calm and collected 99% of the time. But in a strangely cute kind of way. Like I just want to hug him and never let go. I'd totally be his Sugar Momma....But with his age, and mine..I'd probably end up in jail.

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k535/Zelite-Sama/Gundam/tb.jpg

SilverFrameAstray
October 5, 2011, 11:59 PM
Lolololol Trowa Jailbait.

Also, vocaloid isn't an anime. Just music.

For some reason, I wanna say i'm attracted to characters with awesome pink hair (ie Feldt/Haman), but then I see Lacus and want to kill myself.

Zelite
October 6, 2011, 12:05 AM

For some reason, I wanna say i'm attracted to characters with awesome pink hair (ie Feldt/Haman), but then I see Lacus and want to kill myself.

If we were thinking realistic. Well, unless I managed an arranged marriage.

Anime guys with pink hair is rather hot, for some reason. But I've only seen...one....So maybe it was just the character..

Zeta-G
October 6, 2011, 2:59 AM
All anime is insufferable (except Gundam)

Just of of curiosity, what non-Gundam anime have you seen?

There's a ton of excellent anime out there with plenty of great characters. For instance, I think Matoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell would make a great female companion. Shizeru from Godannar would be another example of a good non-Gundam anime character. C.C. and Kallen Kozuki would be two great characters from Code Geass. I could go on and on.

Haman is still be my top choice from Gundam. C.C. would probably be my top choice from non-Gundam anime.

ItsVince725
October 6, 2011, 9:54 AM

Meer might have been screwed up in the head, but she was a lot hotter than Lacus.

Corrin
October 6, 2011, 5:04 PM
Just of of curiosity, what non-Gundam anime have you seen?

There's a ton of excellent anime out there with plenty of great characters. For instance, I think Matoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell would make a great female companion. Shizeru from Godannar would be another example of a good non-Gundam anime character. C.C. and Kallen Kozuki would be two great characters from Code Geass. I could go on and on.

Haman is still be my top choice from Gundam. C.C. would probably be my top choice from non-Gundam anime.

Actually, you're right. There are some other good ones. Great Teacher Onizuka, The Guyver (for over-the-top action), Gungrave, and Macross Plus. But, in general, I just don't like anime. I like a few shows, sure; but I'm sure many people do.

Drake2411
October 6, 2011, 7:33 PM
Im only assuming that Zelite is a chick, well i hope

SilverFrameAstray
October 6, 2011, 10:25 PM
Im only assuming that Zelite is a chick, well i hope

To verify, she has ovaries. Therefore she is a lady. Therefore you don't need to hope any more.

Zeta-G
October 7, 2011, 12:37 AM
To verify, she has ovaries. Therefore she is a lady. Therefore you don't need to hope any more.

There are women who've had to remove one or both of their ovaries, you know. I'm not saying that's the case with Zelite, I'm just telling you for your own information.

@drake: Zelite mentioned that she was female in another thread, but, even if she was a male in real life, there'd be nothing wrong with her having an interest in another guy. Gay people are people too, and they deserve to be given just as much respect as straight people receive.

AlyssMajere
December 10, 2011, 11:32 PM
Zechs Marquise, Char Aznable or Seabrook

swark34
August 31, 2012, 3:53 AM
Hmm i would say ,Nena Trinity would be my first baby momma had to leave her cuz she was crazy , Haman Karn would be my second baby momma had to cut her loose cuz she kept touching my mobile suit. Third who i would actually marry would be Lacus Clyne and Kihel Heim would be my mistress

Polaris Gundam
August 31, 2012, 7:51 PM
this might be taking it a bit to far. and this comment might come back to bite me in the ass but I'm going to attempt to explain my theory.
I will admit I like the look of a lot of amine girls. and I do find them attractive. now let me explain why.
the female figure is attractive and beautiful and the Japanese sure do know how to draw a pretty Lady.
second the eyes. the eyes are big and I don't know about you guys I like that a lot and I find the eye to be a beautiful thing. and the bigger the eyes the more attractive they are.
(don't judge me... just go with it...)

third thing. the art. I consider myself an artist and I like the style of anime. and I myself being a man; I like women! but two and two together its a guilty pleasure.(loaded response giggity)

so yeah I'll stop trying to be proper and explain myself and just come out and say it.

Tamaki Kousaka. Hottest and most attractive anime girl I've come across in my anime travels.
I dont have to explain it... and I'd go as far as to say she's my Waifu.

now if we are strictly staying to the Gundam Universe as far as girls go...
I have already stated Christina Mackenzie, and Relena Peacecraft as my faves.
3298 3299

... yup...
moving on...

Zeon's RedComet
August 31, 2012, 9:52 PM
You hit the nail on the head Polairs.

Polaris Gundam
August 31, 2012, 10:10 PM
glad somebody knew where I was coming from.

swark34
September 3, 2012, 2:15 AM
You good Polaris i dont think your taking it to far, they were drawn to be attractive . When i watch gundam im always looking at tha chicks. And I feel you on the
eye's part im the same way with boobs lol. And Relena comes in on my top 15, a little young for me i dont wanna be R Kelly lol

this might be taking it a bit to far. and this comment might come back to bite me in the ass but I'm going to attempt to explain my theory.
I will admit I like the look of a lot of amine girls. and I do find them attractive. now let me explain why.
the female figure is attractive and beautiful and the Japanese sure do know how to draw a pretty Lady.
second the eyes. the eyes are big and I don't know about you guys I like that a lot and I find the eye to be a beautiful thing. and the bigger the eyes the more attractive they are.
(don't judge me... just go with it...)

third thing. the art. I consider myself an artist and I like the style of anime. and I myself being a man; I like women! but two and two together its a guilty pleasure.(loaded response giggity)

so yeah I'll stop trying to be proper and explain myself and just come out and say it.

Tamaki Kousaka. Hottest and most attractive anime girl I've come across in my anime travels.
I dont have to explain it... and I'd go as far as to say she's my Waifu.

now if we are strictly staying to the Gundam Universe as far as girls go...
I have already stated Christina Mackenzie, and Relena Peacecraft as my faves.
3298 3299

... yup...
moving on...

Satyr000
September 3, 2012, 9:18 AM
Lady Une would be the girl for me. With her multiple personality disorder it would be like being married to 3 different women at one. lol

Polaris Gundam
September 3, 2012, 2:05 PM
I agree with the age issue. however, she was the same age I was when the show came out. so they can age as well cant they?

Yesh... Sorry.

Deathscythe!
September 3, 2012, 2:59 PM
Don't be totally surprised but .....

(http://www.myfconline.com/character_avatars/234258_145776.jpg)

This pic shouldn't violate rules.

No idea what I was thinking, but I hadn't watched MS Igloo by then.
Now I've comprehended, I selected the wrong one.

this is my final choice : Monique Cadillac. I do somehow favour being instructed what to do all the time.

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/8205753/images/1266777209925.jpg

The Madcap
September 13, 2012, 2:16 PM
My Waifu? Four Murasame. I have a figure of her on my desk which I hug from time to time (I'm weird, I know)

swark34
October 5, 2012, 4:31 AM
What you talkin bout i love me sone Nena Trinity , boy you just dont know if she only was real lol

Hmmm...