PDA

View Full Version : On my list

GNzaku0023
October 31, 2010, 12:39 AM
I have coming in the mail a 1/144 Kapool :P and a 1/144 Gouf Ignited, since GSAM has no 1/144 Gouf custom in stock :(

I'm doing a custom paint job on my kapool and i'll probably keep the gouf the same. So yeah I'll post pics once the kits arrive.

NanoSpore
October 31, 2010, 12:41 AM
I have coming in the mail a 1/144 Kapool :P and a 1/144 Gouf Ignited, since GSAM has no 1/144 Gouf custom in stock :(

I'm doing a custom paint job on my kapool and i'll probably keep the gouf the same. So yeah I'll post pics once the kits arrive.

Haha, finally getting your Kapool, huh? Awesome. :D

GNzaku0023
October 31, 2010, 12:45 AM
Ordering them first thing tomorrow. I had contacted GSAM and they're holding one of the last 3 for me. GSAM is awesome like that. I'm so excited about that kapool. Even more so than the Gouf, and the gouf is my favorite mass production suit ever.

Asterisk
October 31, 2010, 8:20 AM
Sorry about not selling you mine. I just started looking at it real serious-like and decided I like it too much =/

Besides, it's actually in serious need of stripping and re-painting. It was, honestly, one of my first entirely painted kits and it really shows.

GNzaku0023
November 1, 2010, 12:09 PM
Nah, It's alright man. I'm gonna be doing a custom color on mine, probably my standard black and gold. I'm gonna try to find one of those horns that you see on goufs and blaze zaku phantoms and place it on the Kapool, very similar to the one seen in Turn A.

GNzaku0023
November 3, 2010, 11:15 AM
Okay, ordered the Kapool, and sadly couldn't afford the Gouf :( however, I plan on making this kappol look awesome.

Edit: So started work on the Kapool. Will post pics once I get the camera back from my sister.

Edit 2: Finished kapool. Will post pics once camera charges.